2021 NFL Draft Thread

ChaRisMa

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Rondale Moore should be everyone's guy. That kid is absurd for his size. Between he and Chase, they both would've gone off the board before any of the WRs in this draft.

143/1645/14 in 17 games in college. It's a shame he got hurt last year.

Love to Moore in 2022?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Coming off a draft where Gute went Love, Dillon, Deguara with the first three picks, I am good with not getting my hopes up for anyone in particular for GB a year from now.

coming off a year where he went gary at 12 i think i'm done expecting anything but failure

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, ChaRisMa said:

St. Brown won’t be a Packer. Absolutely can not run block for the life of him. Maybe he shows improvement there this year. But I don’t think he has the physicality EQ has. 

and EQ's physicality and effort was questioned coming out of college. 

Davonta Smith
Tamorrion Terry

Nico Collins

Those are my dudes right now. The fact that Terry produced without a QB reminds me of Steve Smith Sr. and DeAndre Hopkins. Both of those two don't need a particular QB in which to be productive, just like Davante proved the couple times Aaron went down IMO. There's nothing I can add about Smith other than the fact that I prefer him over Waddle. Nico Collins was a dude who found a way to make some big catches down the stretch last year. If he can improve upon that, I don't see why he can't be a Day 2 pick.

39 minutes ago, Joe said:

and EQ's physicality and effort was questioned coming out of college. 

Davonta Smith
Tamorrion Terry

Nico Collins

Those are my dudes right now. The fact that Terry produced without a QB reminds me of Steve Smith Sr. and DeAndre Hopkins. Both of those two don't need a particular QB in which to be productive, just like Davante proved the couple times Aaron went down IMO. There's nothing I can add about Smith other than the fact that I prefer him over Waddle. Nico Collins was a dude who found a way to make some big catches down the stretch last year. If he can improve upon that, I don't see why he can't be a Day 2 pick.

6’5 215 EQ has the size we like to run block with.

6’1 195 isn’t the same tool bag to ask him to even start blocking.

There is still a major role for an ARSB in this offense. Is just one thing out of twenty that isn’t a check mark in his game. He has high marks plenty of other places. In my dream world we collect all three, and continue the breeding process locally (bring in Venus and Serena) and create super soldier WRs that allow us to abandon having to discuss a WRs blocking ability.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

There is still a major role for an ARSB in this offense. Is just one thing out of twenty that isn’t a check mark in his game. He has high marks plenty of other places. In my dream world we collect all three, and continue the breeding process locally (bring in Venus and Serena) and create super soldier WRs that allow us to abandon having to discuss a WRs blocking ability.

Prince GIFs | Tenor

On 5/10/2020 at 4:51 PM, Golfman said:

To say this thread is a bit premature is the understatement of 2020, and that is saying something. Did we learn nothing from the 2020 draft. We have no clue what the Packers brass is thinking. More importantly, we have no idea what are true needs are going to be in 11 month. 

I'm going to put these right here just so we can see how far off these projections are in 11 months. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-big-board-top-players-rankings/847xhlvbact4127t9bz4vajv5 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-two-round-nfl-mock-draft/2/

This is how guys like this kiss their girlfriends.

Edited by Nick_gb
  • Like 2

On 16/05/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mazrimiv said:

Coming off a draft where Gute went Love, Dillon, Deguara with the first three picks, I am good with not getting my hopes up for anyone in particular for GB a year from now.

Aha ! Easy to say in May. Try achieving that insouciance in February...............

On 5/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, ChaRisMa said:

Well...we did look at Reagor and other dudes that weren't 6-5 215...I mean...

On 5/16/2020 at 7:43 AM, Mazrimiv said:

What is wrong with he first 3 picks - all skill positions and one the future QB.