Warrants issued for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

CBears019

Tbf, they needed the money.

Beyond stupid, and both deserve to be suspended. 

If Baker ordered someone to kill another person - he should spend the rest of his career on his couch playing Madden.

Edited by Hunter2_1

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

It's baffling.  You're a millionaire playing a game professionally (and one that you've worked your whole life for) and you can literally have the life most people can only dream of.  Then you go ahead and do something stupid like this.

Yeah it's unreal. 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If Baker ordered someone to kill another person - he should spend the rest of his career on his couch playing Madden.

To be fair they’re probably not going to need to be suspended. If this stuff is true they’re definitely going to jail. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He should be in jail then. 

edit: I see a couple of people already alluded to that. 

11 hours ago, bzane said:

Hey hey hey, let's keep this strictly to football:

How will the arrest of DeAndre, and the charges, affect the Giants?

Where will the Giants find another cornerback who cannot cover, does not prepare well for games, will be overwhelmed by the NFL game as opposed to college ball, and is bad in both man coverage and zone?

How many more blown draft picks, free-agent signings, etc, of defensive backs can Dave "Hog Mollies" Gettleman come up with?

Sudden Sam Beal, your Time has Come!!!

He should've drafted Stefon Diggs younger brother, Trevon.

Oh well.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well Seahawks might have extra money to offer clowney now 

I've got to think Logan Ryan is a better choice, right? Seahawks going to need a starting calibur CB...

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've got to think Logan Ryan is a better choice, right? Seahawks going to need a starting calibur CB...

To be fair, with Dunbar they had three starting corners on the roster.  But with the injury concerns surrounding all three, they were likely hoping to get enough games from each to account for their starting corners, if that makes sense.  So yes, they still need to target a corner over Clowney, who I think is pretty overrated from what I've seen, and I'd rather have Ryan over him anyway. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ryan is more of a slot guy. But there are still options out there (Trumaine Johnson, Eli Apple, Dre Kirkpatrick, Morris Claiborne, etc.). And obviously, Ryan and Dennard in the slot. They're inferior to Dunbar, but what can you do.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He should've drafted Stefon Diggs younger brother, Trevon.

Oh well.

Now, THAT would have been a Dream Come True!!

I could have been the keeper of The Annual Diggs Brothers Adulation Thread-  a yearly happening as eagerly anticipated as an @goldfishwarsdraft thread! Or an @aceinthehouse prediction thread! All things Stefon and Trevon, ya know?

Or hey- maybe it could even be expanded into a sub-forum (for such is the passion they arouse), chronicling the careers of ALL THE BROTHERS DIGGS: Stefon, Trevon, Tarpon, Teflon (great hands!), Crayon (he's colorful!), Levon (sells cartoon balloons for money), Cleavon ( the Little one), Flin Flon (star of the CFL), Alanon (needs our support), Pylon (work on that 40 time!), Nylon, Krylon, Sturgeon, Marvon-

Marvin the Martian.svg

and Beavis.

It could be called "In The Bigs With All Them Diggs"-!  (Need I mention the OBVIOUS and only choice for moderator???)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• Like 2