Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Day 1:

I don't even know who I am.

I suck at this game, what's your win condition??

Uh... ok

How bout we all just randomly vote for people?

Yeah, that's what good players do.

Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere.

Okay!

Biggio

Sanchez

Biggio

Sanchez

PML

PML

Don't worry boys, I got this one: Malf

Amid all the voting chaos, the occupants of the castle were unable to reach a decision on only one who deserve to be condemned.  The crowd turned toward the objects of their ire: PuntMyLumps, Sanchez, and Biggio, and advanced upon them ominously.  The crowd unleashed a barrage of jinxes and curses on their targets, all while intermittently shouting accusations of treachery.

PuntMyLumps fell to the ground in a crumpled heap.  He is dead, but at least he did not suffer a worse fate: expulsion.

PuntMyPumps was Hermione Granger, The Studious One, Hogwarts-Aligned.

The crowd looked around for what had happened to Sanchez, and their eyes eventually fell upon a pile of ashes on the ground.

Sanchez is dead.  He was The Sorting Hat, Purveyor of Fate, Hogwarts-Aligned.

However, the crowd was distracted from all of this by the sight of Biggio soaring above the crowd, cackling merrily and taunting the crowd.

Ickle students!  Silly teachers!  All mad at ol Peevesy!  Ol Peevesy ain't doin nothin! But Peevesy ain't stayin where he ain't appreciated!

With a wild smile, Biggio swooped down and seized ahold of MWil.  Cackling, Biggio flew from the Great Hall toward the Hogwarts' grounds, while MWil screamed.  The two were never seen again.

Biggio is dead.  He was Peeves the Poltergeist, The Anarchist, Independent-Aligned.

MWil is dead.  He was Ron Weasley, Incompetent Jack of all Trades, Hogwarts-Aligned.

So...uhhh... this went well.

It is now Night 1.  You have until 10:50 p.m. EST to submit PMs.

@Counselor @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @HoboRocket @PuntMyLumps @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @ET80 @MWil23 @Forge @rackcs @kingseanjohn @Tk3 @bigbadbuff @11sanchez11 @vikesfan89 @Malfatron @biggio7

• Like 2