TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

I dont buckle my seat belt when driving. There's no psychological reasons for not doing it other than I'm stupid and lazy. I do buckle up when flying. Why one and not the other? **** if I know, but I'm gonna start buckling up when driving. It's no skin off my nose and as Maz indicated being buckled in can come in handy. 

Years ago I was on a plane taking off in a snowstorm. Turned out, we were the last plane out before they closed the airport - but the pilot was really, REALLY hitting the gas trying to get thru things and get us elevated. Though we couldnt see the ground....the plane was gaining...then BOOM dropping like a stone...then gaining only to drop again...it was something you see in the movies. People were screaming with fear.

We got up and out.....and drinks were served in record time.

I mean, there are many contexts in life where it's basically obvious what one ought to do.  Stop at the red light, put your cart back in the corral,  wait for your number to be called, etc.

I see no reason to object to any of these things as I like it when I understand what is supposed to happen and then that thing happens.  Like if you don't buckle up in the airplane, you're likely to just end up making a flight attendant's job more difficult and why would you want to do that?

17 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

On a flight right now (about to buckle up).

It should be a crime to wear cologne on airplanes. Jesus this guy next to me must have put the entire bottle on. 

People absolutely suck 

The absolute worst.  Gives me instant headaches.

• Like 1

I asked chatgpt

Who are the 10 most angry posters in footballsfuture.com and why

Chatgpt

Identifying the "most angry" posters on FootballsFuture.com isn't straightforward due to the subjective nature of "anger" and the vast number of contributors. However, certain users are known for their passionate and sometimes contentious discussions. Here are a few examples:

1. HighCalebR - Known for strong opinions, especially about draft coverage, often resulting in heated exchanges (FootballsFuture.com).
  2. warfelg - Regularly engages in intense debates regarding Steelers' management decisions and player evaluations (FootballsFuture.com).
  3. Dcash4 - Frequently involved in fiery discussions about the Steelers' roster moves and coaching strategies (FootballsFuture.com).
  4. Old Guy - His strong stances on Packers' management and player performance often spark contentious discussions (FootballsFuture.com).
  5. Scoremore - His detailed critiques and passionate defense of certain Packers players and decisions sometimes lead to heated debates (FootballsFuture.com).
  6. ReasonablySober - Engages in vigorous discussions, particularly about draft coverage and player evaluations, often clashing with other members' opinions (FootballsFuture.com).
  7. OneTwoSixFive - Often partakes in spirited arguments about team strategies and player performances on the Packers' forums (FootballsFuture.com).
  8. armsteeld - His outspoken views on Steelers' draft picks and player signings tend to generate strong reactions from other users (FootballsFuture.com).
  9. AFF - Known for critical takes on the Steelers' management and offseason moves, leading to intense discussions (FootballsFuture.com).
  10. Refugee - Engages in deep, sometimes heated, analyses of Packers' player potential and team strategies (FootballsFuture.com).

These users are notable for their intense engagement and strong opinions, which often lead to spirited, sometimes contentious, discussions on the forums.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I asked chatgpt

Chatgpt

Identifying the "most angry" posters on FootballsFuture.com isn't straightforward due to the subjective nature of "anger" and the vast number of contributors. However, certain users are known for their passionate and sometimes contentious discussions. Here are a few examples:

1. HighCalebR - Known for strong opinions, especially about draft coverage, often resulting in heated exchanges (FootballsFuture.com).
  2. warfelg - Regularly engages in intense debates regarding Steelers' management decisions and player evaluations (FootballsFuture.com).
  3. Dcash4 - Frequently involved in fiery discussions about the Steelers' roster moves and coaching strategies (FootballsFuture.com).
  4. Old Guy - His strong stances on Packers' management and player performance often spark contentious discussions (FootballsFuture.com).
  5. Scoremore - His detailed critiques and passionate defense of certain Packers players and decisions sometimes lead to heated debates (FootballsFuture.com).
  6. ReasonablySober - Engages in vigorous discussions, particularly about draft coverage and player evaluations, often clashing with other members' opinions (FootballsFuture.com).
  7. OneTwoSixFive - Often partakes in spirited arguments about team strategies and player performances on the Packers' forums (FootballsFuture.com).
  8. armsteeld - His outspoken views on Steelers' draft picks and player signings tend to generate strong reactions from other users (FootballsFuture.com).
  9. AFF - Known for critical takes on the Steelers' management and offseason moves, leading to intense discussions (FootballsFuture.com).
  10. Refugee - Engages in deep, sometimes heated, analyses of Packers' player potential and team strategies (FootballsFuture.com).

These users are notable for their intense engagement and strong opinions, which often lead to spirited, sometimes contentious, discussions on the forums.

That's hilarious but I'm pretty sure there are some conspicuous omissions. Probably the first time I've ever been top ten in anything which means AI needs to step it up.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I asked chatgpt

Chatgpt

Oh I cant be most angry, i went to classes for that. Reformed man.

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I asked chatgpt

Chatgpt

I was robbed. 

My illegitimate suspension probably prevented me from having the necessary post count in 2024. 

I've never been an angry poster (largely due to having been a forum mod on a different site, many years ago). I do have an almost obsessive need for others to understand where I'm coming from, even if they disagree with me, so I can be irritating.
I do try to live by the mantra 'polite, but persistent'.

Kind of interesting though, to see chatgpt in action.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I asked chatgpt

Chatgpt

You get same results on Gemini too. So odd! Haha

15 hours ago, incognito_man said:

On a flight right now (about to buckle up).

It should be a crime to wear cologne on airplanes. Jesus this guy next to me must have put the entire bottle on. 

People absolutely suck 

One time my mom made a comment about my cologne while visiting my house.  So I sprayed like 7 or 8 times so I smelled like the perfume counter at a department store and made sure to walk in front of her all day.  

No, I don't wear too much normally.

32 minutes ago, Eternal said:

You get same results on Gemini too. So odd! Haha

Both are Google AI platforms. Both are deliberately instructed to not include anything political in their nascent stages and especially in this period before an election which is why all of the assessments stick to football. I’m all for it on a football site. 

15 hours ago, Refugee said:

Both are Google AI platforms. Both are deliberately instructed to not include anything political in their nascent stages and especially in this period before an election which is why all of the assessments stick to football. I’m all for it on a football site. 

Haha actually Gemini didn't generate it afterall. It used your post as a source for my question there. So that explains why it gave same answer

It's a good time to be an emerging start in the NBA.  Per The Athletic...

As the NBA closes in on a new media rights deal, much of the attention has been on what it means for the league and its teams. But there’s also another beneficiary of the set of deals that will reportedly pay the league an average of $6.9 billion over 11 years: the players.

The amount of money set to pour into the league will likely bring about what surely was once considered an impossible feat: the $100 million salary.