TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

I'm old enough to remember when Lew Alcindor, Oscar Robertson, Bobby Dandridge, Curtis (Curveball) Perry and Jon McGlocklin won the first one for Milwaukee. I never thought they'd win another one in the free agency era. It took a special person like Giannis, who decided to stay for that to happen. Great guy and a true champion's heart!

12 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Meanwhile those 20 yr old punks will be out until 3 am and show up tomorrow morning on time, fresh as daisies. 

I opened the office at 7:58.  Young kids have not arrived yet.  Nor has our owner, who was also downtown.

I had two very high end bourbon pours (Blantons) after the victory.  Stayed up till about 1:30 watching the celebration.  And?  I'm okay, but I'm also going home around 2:00 to either get the boat out and relax or just take a nap.  Maybe both.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

If only Aaron had half the mental fortitude of Giannis, he'd have 3+ Super Bowls.

Giannis has that unstoppable will to win.  Just like Magic/Bird/Jordan and Kobe.  Maybe even I. Thomas.

I'd throw Lebron in there, but he needed a super team.  And I don't know that he quite has the killer instinct of those other guys, he's just insanely talented.

Giannis dominated both sides of the court last night.  All out effort, all the time.  Dude looked like he could have played another 40 minutes if he had to.

Amazing person.  Amazing player.  He's someone to be proud of, just like the rest of the team.

(Gonna buy a "Bobby.  Bobby.  Bobby." tee shirt for my wife.  Love Crazy Eyes!

• Like 3

Best part of Giannis is after his miracle knee recovery(still cringe everytime I see that knee in slow motion) he didn't milk every bit of screen time in the Finals limping around or making sure people saw he was getting special treatment on his knee every opportunity.   He didn't put on "the act" of exerting energy and playing hurt like LeBron would have.   He just Greek Freakin did it.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Best part of Giannis is after his miracle knee recovery(still cringe everytime I see that knee in slow motion) he didn't milk every bit of screen time in the Finals limping around or making sure people saw he was getting special treatment on his knee every opportunity.   He didn't put on "the act" of exerting energy and playing hurt like LeBron would have.   He just Greek Freakin did it.

Last night he put it on his shoulders and carried it home.  I give the Suns credit for locking in on Middleton, but they just did not understand the power and sheer will of Giannis.

Huge, huge, huge Jordan fan here.  Giannis was Jordan like in how he carried that team and the intensity he brought to both ends of the floor.

He is now a legend.  One more and he (and the Bucks) will be considered a legacy team.