Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-sacked-qb-in-2021

Thankfully Joe Burrow has been sacked 36 times, 2nd most in the NFL. This is why I was critical of the Chase pick...it's not that Chase isn't a stud (because he is), but because of why you need to protect your franchise QB.

I thought Chase wasn't a stud.

Whoops.

Trevor Lawrence has now started 12 games. He has 1 game with more TD passes than picks.

He is tied for the lead (9) in TD passes by a Trevor (Lawrence has 253 more attempts than Siemian)

He is 31st in completion %, 32nd in TD%, 18th in INT%, and 32nd in yards per attempt.

Between:

- Zach Cunningham ($12.8mm dead cap in 2022)

- Whitney Mercilius (renegotiated this past off-season, then cut - $7mm dead cap in '22)

- Shaq Lawson (traded for Bernardrick McKinney in the off-season and then traded to the Jets in the preseason - $5.25mm dead cap in '22).

Nick Caserio has created $25.05mm dead cap for FY 2022...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Between:

- Zach Cunningham ($12.8mm dead cap in 2022)

- Whitney Mercilius (renegotiated this past off-season, then cut - $7mm dead cap in '22)

- Shaq Lawson (traded for Bernardrick McKinney in the off-season and then traded to the Jets in the preseason - $5.25mm dead cap in '22).

Nick Caserio has created $25.05mm dead cap for FY 2022...

Meh... I wouldn't be too worried about 2022 cap space. I feel like sometimes you need a let-the-wreckage-simmer year before you get to rebuilding years, and that's where the Texans are. Good day.

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Meh... I wouldn't be too worried about 2022 cap space. I feel like sometimes you need a let-the-wreckage-simmer year before you get to rebuilding years, and that's where the Texans are. Good day.

Fair - but does anyone think Nick Caserio can evaluate talent?

Even after the dust settles, do you think this FO will know how to get it going?

I sure don't.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, SkippyX said:

Trevor Lawrence has now started 12 games. He has 1 game with more TD passes than picks.

He is tied for the lead (9) in TD passes by a Trevor (Lawrence has 253 more attempts than Siemian)

He is 31st in completion %, 32nd in TD%, 18th in INT%, and 32nd in yards per attempt.

He also only has 1 TD and just one game of over 200 yards passing since November.

Jacksonville better make some drastic changes roster and/or staff wise this upcoming offseason before they somehow ruin this “generational” talent.

Parity proof

Tampa Bay is number 1 in DVOA overall with 28.7%. Second lowest mark for a league leader 13 weeks into the season in the DVOA era (35 years). (Football Outsiders).

The 2016 Cowboys are the only team that led DVOA this far into the season with a lower score. And about that year - Falcons who destroyed the playoffs up until the SB were a .500 team half way through year

With team EPA going back to 2000, first time you see a 2021 team is in the 20s. 

Last year there were 6 teams at this stage that were above .1 EPA per play on offense. This year there are 3. Over the course of last year there were 5 teams that had a 15% or higher DVOA on offense, this year there is ONE.

In terms of points, last year there were 9 teams that averaged at least 28 PPG, 5 teams were at 30 PPG...this year 6 have topped 28PPG, and ONE goes 30 PPG

Edited by Hunter2_1