Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not that there should be a question, but in case you were wondering - a Tyrod Taylor/David Johnson-led offense wasn't going to be good at football.

Today, the unstoppable duo of Tyrod Taylor and Davis Mills netted 20 yards passing on 31 dropbacks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not that there should be a question, but in case you were wondering - a Tyrod Taylor/David Johnson-led offense wasn't going to be good at football.

I honestly think you guys need a #1 WR like Nuk to help take some of the pressure off. That's just my opinion tho.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Not really a stat just an impressive feat.

Thats awesome I was just thinking about this today and wondering if he was the oldest and who were some other guys who played Tackle into thier late 30s early 40s..    I wanna say Bruce Matthews was pretty old before he retired 

5 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Yep. We're already seeing these 17 game seasons skew the stats.

forgive me for being a syntax nazi but we are not. the stats have not and can not be skewed by the seventeenth game until they play the seventeenth game.

i know what you're trying to say but i had to pull this one up. hehe hehe.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ET80 said:
17 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Never seen a stadium so empty and quiet all season.

I'm besides myself at how quickly Texans' fans have turned on this team. Cal is definitely losing some money this season (probably not much - not gonna have to sell a house or anything - but they're seeing how profitable it is bringing in stupid Patriots' people). This season alone, I think I've had tickets offered to me for free that I've declined - could have been at this game, the Carolina game, the Jets game - flat no from me on 'em all, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

I'm out as long as Cal is here...

This... this right here makes me so happy. 

We are tired and apathetic at this point. There is nothing ownership could do to appease me at this point - and that loser needs to understand, there are about 4mm of us in Houston who feel the same way.

I'm just very happy I'm not the only one that's this upset. It's good not being alone on this one.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah the board/directors/owners/Easterby whoever is responsible deserve empty stadiums and apathy. You love to see that.

Really - the only people who you can forgive and still like over the past five years are the two Cardinals, Watt and Hopkins.

Everyone else associated with the franchise - players, coaches, FO, owners - they can all fall off a cliff for all I care.