Browns General Discussion

candyman93

If we are actually a serious contender, then we shouldn’t be all that worried about the schedule. Just getting to the playoffs isn’t enough. We have a window for success if leshaun is what this FO traded for. If we can’t contend for a championship this season then again, what we have tried to build has fallen short. We have some really good players in their prime. Hope we can stay more healthy than last season and at least see what we are fully capable of as a roster. 

I can see us going 5-1 to start the season. 

I think we should be 11-6 at the end of the season with losses to the Eagles, KC, Miami and splitting within our division. That said, we could easily pick up a game or two within our div and just as easily lose a couple we should win so while we should be 11-6, I suspect we will end up 10-7.

3 hours ago, pscottdai said:

I can see us going 5-1 to start the season. 

I think we should be 11-6 at the end of the season with losses to the Eagles, KC, Miami and splitting within our division. That said, we could easily pick up a game or two within our div and just as easily lose a couple we should win so while we should be 11-6, I suspect we will end up 10-7.

I like the fact that Miami is coming TO Cleveland in late December.  

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

The hate in NFL Gen again... 

It will continue until Watson is gone. Hell, even if he plays well and we win the division, people will still want (and expect) us to lose.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MalcolmBrown said:

I mean, until we hoist a trophy, the shade will continue to be long.  So who cares?  Not me.

I get that. And I prefer to fly under the radar to be honest. But some acting like it's crazy to suggest that we could finish ahead of Cincinnati, let alone Pittsburgh, when we did last season is simply hilarious.

19 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

It will continue until Watson is gone. Hell, even if he plays well and we win the division, people will still want (and expect) us to lose.

I really think the hate stems from the simple green eyed monster. I bet many people making those comments, at their core, are simply jealous that they didn't have the same opportunity, and took advantage of it, as Watson did.

What's done is done. Watson has paid his price. Time to move on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I really think the hate stems from the simple green eyed monster. I bet many people making those comments, at their core, are simply jealous that they didn't have the same opportunity, and took advantage of it, as Watson did.

What's done is done. Watson has paid his price. Time to move on.

Lots of dudes make a lot of money and don’t get hated on like him.

The hate for Watson is because he was accused by 2 dozen women of sexual assault and we then rewarded him with a giant contract after the fact.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 3:22 PM, ReggieCamp said:

I mean, we haven’t won a division in almost 40 years. It’s not like skepticism is unwarranted here either.

50 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hater 

you cheeky bastard lol 

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If anything, we have all been entirely too optimistic the past 20+ years on this forum

For much of that time any optimism was too much.

• Like 3