Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Funny we're talking about life being a simulation.  Immediately after that TD before the end of the first half, I literally looked at my wife and said, "No, No, No, this isn't real.  It's gotta be a glitch in the matrix!"

I then walked calmly into my backyard and proceeded to destroy my hockey stick on a woodpile.

And I'd consider it an under-reaction.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Norm said:

I've still been drinking every day since we lost in hopes that we can be a Covid replacement team for TB. At least that's what I tell myself

That's a quality plan, it's reasons like these that in the 10+ years I've known you, I've always considered you a friend. 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

That's a quality plan, it's reasons like these that in the 10+ years I've known you, I've always considered you a friend. 😂

I didn't even know you were still here until I saw you in the general section the other day lol

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I didn't even know you were still here until I saw you in the general section the other day lol

I lurk on here every day, I don't always comment though. So, I've seen your alcoholism consume your life every day even when you thought I wasn't watching. 😂

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Pettine needs to be told he's not coming back, or re-signed. No matter what you think of the job he's done, he's still a human being and doesn't deserve to be left hanging, twisting in the wind.

Just because we don’t have clarity on his status with this organization, doesn’t mean he doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Just because we don’t have clarity on his status with this organization, doesn’t mean he doesn’t.

It was just days ago the season ended too. Sometimes you take your time with a decision, when though this one should be obvious.

But if his contract is really ending and they don't want him back, he probably knows and there's no real reason to tell the media is there?

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Right.  Rumor is that GB is about to do it to the Texans again and have reached out to Lovie Smith - told him to cancel his flight to Houston and come accept the DC job in GB instead.

The Gute Steal II :)

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Right.  Rumor is that GB is about to do it to the Texans again and have reached out to Lovie Smith - told him to cancel his flight to Houston and come accept the DC job in GB instead.

The Gute Steal II :)

I would be delighted at that.  I think.

Guys, what am I supposed to think?  Is Lovie a retread at this point?

Just now, Smidgeon said:

I would be delighted at that.  I think. Guys, what am I supposed to think?  Is Lovie a retread at this point?

No, no....dont go too far down the thinking avenue......I made that up completely. Doens't mean it wont happen mind you.....and I cant stop you from hoping it will (hope reigns supreme)...just that odds are it probably wont.