The Boys - Season 2

August4th

52 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I'm thinking it's the head of the church of the collective, mainly because shockwave was the only supe targeted and he promised a-train he'd get his spot back.

Plus the way the deep was checking his head to make sure it wasn't exploding, lol.

That's what I'm thinking. 

I think there's an outside shot that Stan has something to do with it. He's been quiet since his meeting with Homelander and it could be a power move of sorts, but not sure if he would be using a sup terrorist or is an undercover sup himself.

Much more likely it's the church but there's a few different ways they could go with it. 

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

This show is just hitting what corporations, politics, and fringe-of-society extremists are in the US right now a little too well for me. 

The final scene was not at all what I expected. I hate that there's only one episode left. Excited for Jensen Ackles next season though. 

I actually didn't even realize next week was the finale. :( 

• Like 1

Potential SPOILERS

Yo, what if its The Deep's wife doing this and she's the real leader of the Church? would explain A-trains replacement getting popped. The actress who plays stormfront revealed that she was shocked to find out who was the bad guy at the end of the season.

Isn't Cindy the only sup we've seen that can do the popping heads thing? Is the theory that Vought is harvesting the powers of the sups locked up in Sage Grove? Because if I recall they only insinuated that Sage Grove existed to try and stabilize the adult patients who have received compound V.

Also on that note: thinking back to last episode. Couldn't Cindy just as have easily pulled her door off the wall from the inside? She pulled off numerous doors with one swoop.

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Isn't Cindy the only sup we've seen that can do the popping heads thing? Is the theory that Vought is harvesting the powers of the sups locked up in Sage Grove? Because if I recall they only insinuated that Sage Grove existed to try and stabilize the adult patients who have received compound V.

Also on that note: thinking back to last episode. Couldn't Cindy just as have easily pulled her door off the wall from the inside? She pulled off numerous doors with one swoop.

Lamplighter mentioned to stormfront that the doctor got the propofol dosage wrong as an excuse as to how they she got loose so they were drugging her to keep her drowsy/out of it and unable to use her powers or resist.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

holy things I can't say on here just give Starr and Urban their emmy awards already it's gotta be inevitable at this point. 

Wow...that episode...

Seriously. This episode had the two best actors in the show give their best performance thus far. Amazing. 

That might be the best season finale in awhile 

• Like 2