Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Can we mention in every Cardinals and Texans game how the Texans gave up a 4th and arguably the best WR in football for an injury prone RB and a 2nd.

More likely to win with just Watson than just Hopkins. Definitely should've gotten more and risked losing him if that's all they were getting, but whatever

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I was thinking the same thing. It would still be a 2 possession game if they had completed it. Now you have to get a 2 point conversion ifbyoy score a TD and FG

If you get it, TD+XP and FG wins you the game instead of tying it. 

If you don't get it, TD+2pt and FG still ties.

The idea is that you don't increase the number of possessions needed to win, but you do increase your odds of winning slightly.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This discussion seems relevant maybe.

They need to figure it out, because per their schedule he's going to be lining up against Bradley Chubb (potentially, if Denver keeps him lined up on the left following Miller's injury), Joey Bosa, and Khalil Mack in consecutive weeks starting in Week 3.

• Like 1

Just now, The LBC said:

They need to figure it out, because per their schedule he's going to be lining up against Bradley Chubb (potentially, if Denver keeps him lined up on the left following Miller's injury), Joey Bosa, and Khalil Mack in consecutive weeks starting in Week 3.

Yep. I think Arians figures it out if he's proud enough to stop the 4 vert routes every third passing play stuff.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yep. I think Arians figures it out if he's proud enough to stop the 4 vert routes every third passing play stuff.

To be fair, I think they're going to figure out that they can also run the ball at a higher clip, especially against those three teams... and that figuring out probably happened during next weeks game against Carolina's fairly hapless defense.