The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, 101Raider said:

To be fair, a cherry-picked Carr highlight film would have some really nice plays too…

One thing we did not see when Carr was here was receivers giving Carr a target when he scrambled.  It was either bad coaching or players gave up on plays when they broke down because Carr's tendency to just throw the ball away or take a sack.  Either way the team needs to prepare together for these situations to work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Just think..... we could have had Darrisaw opposite of him. 

I was about to type that when I saw the pff graphic then saw your response.

Sure Darrishaw would have had to move to RT but I’m sure he’d be playing fine there.  That’s who I thought it’d be as the draft unfolded.  It literally hurt to hear them announce Leatherwood.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 8:39 AM, MrOaktown_56 said:

But leatherwood was the best tackle on the board *dies internally*

“Best ras score ever” how could he not fail “he was even all American” that draft leatherwood thread was epic 🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 7:07 PM, jimkelly02 said:

I was about to type that when I saw the pff graphic then saw your response.

Sure Darrishaw would have had to move to RT but I’m sure he’d be playing fine there.  That’s who I thought it’d be as the draft unfolded.  It literally hurt to hear them announce Leatherwood.

I think Miller could have moved to RT. He played RT in college

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think Miller could have moved to RT. He played RT in college

Miller is a near pro bowl level LT, given darrishaw was coming in as a rookie I think he’d have been the one to go to RT year 1.  What happened after that who knows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Miller is a near pro bowl level LT, given darrishaw was coming in as a rookie I think he’d have been the one to go to RT year 1.  What happened after that who knows.

And the fact he was a rookie he would have played where the team told him to play.