Rams Extend Ramsey

HTTRDynasty

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Tre>>>>>>>Ramsey

Bills FO should be high fiving like monkeys who just learned how to use a new tool

Ramsey is still a top 5 corner, but I do agree White is a bit better.

You still had to pay him basically whatever he asked. They just gave two firsts and a four for him. If they let him walk that would've been a nightmare.

Incoming comments...

• Rams overpaid.
  • Rams are in cap hell again.
  • Where do the Rams keep getting this money to pay players?
  • I don't understand how the salary cap works.

Short Answer: Rams have 2 of the top 5 defensive players in the league locked up in their primes. I don't care about the rest. This certainly means that John Johnson is not getting extended which is a shame though. So someone is going to get a good safety next year. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

But, he unfollowed them on Twitter!

Like I said in the other thread, it was all about creating leverage. He knew that if he clicked the unfollow button, that people would turn it into a story and add a little more pressure to getting the deal done. It’s hilarious how many people fell for it, though. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Incoming comments...

• Rams overpaid.
  • Rams are in cap hell again.
  • Where do the Rams keep getting this money to pay players?
  • I don't understand how the salary cap works.

Short Answer: Rams have 2 of the top 5 defensive players in the league locked up in their primes. I don't care about the rest. This certainly means that John Johnson is not getting extended which is a shame though. So someone is going to get a good safety next year. 

A good coach and 2 top 5 defensive players..... yet Goff is still your QB and you won't be making the postseason again.

Just now, pwny said:

Like I said in the other thread, it was all about creating leverage. He knew that if he clicked the unfollow button, that people would turn it into a story and add a little more pressure to getting the deal done. It’s hilarious how many people fell for it, though. 

The dude did more work getting paid and a big check hitting "unfollow" than his agent ever could have done for either of them.