2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Sad thing that if Joe Flacco finished this season outperforming Darnold.  Darnold's value is shot.

The question I have is if he would have looked better against the pat defense and more time with the new play caller? Both Flacco and Darnold looked terrible when Gase was calling plays. 

18 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

The question I have is if he would have looked better against the pat defense and more time with the new play caller? Both Flacco and Darnold looked terrible when Gase was calling plays. 

I don't believe it.  System is still there.  There is something wrong with Darnold.  As for Flacco, I still think he can perform well against weak defense but not much against stiff defense.  

Sam being left out of the game Sunday makes me think it’s because we believe we have a shot to win. The following 5 games we will get bounced around most probs so he will be back then maybe?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Then held out against the Pats week 17. I want Morgan to play later on in the year to help our chances of ‘earning’ that #1 pick. 

13 hours ago, ekill08x said:

He only has himself to blame. Kids never available. We are absolutely moving on. 

Hold on for a minute, you mean to tell me he is out for the Charger game. That was the only way he could hold his job, play well the last seven games of the season. I hope this was not Gase, idea playing Flacco, because he though he had a better chance of winning. By the way what is wrong with Darnold now???                                  

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Hold on for a minute, you mean to tell me he is out for the Charger game. That was the only way he could hold his job, play well the last seven games of the season. I hope this was not Gase, idea playing Flacco, because he though he had a better chance of winning. By the way what is wrong with Darnold now???                                  

His shoulder is the problem now. He is really becoming an injury prone guy which will hurt his value too. I still think Flacco sucks. The guy has not done anything in years and we are going all the way to the west coast to play the Chargers who will put up 30 plus on our D. Remember guys our D is one of the worse D in a long time. Teams can run up 30 points if they want on us. No way can the Jets run up 30 on a lot of teams.