Week 2: GDT The Battle of Ohio, Anyone want it?

Bucketheadsdad

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Thursday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Who Dey?
    • Here we go Brownies.
    • Did Jacksonville win again?
    • You know...in the first game's GDT, we forgot to have Hornby's name here. So, Hornby

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I expect to win this week. Burrow looked like crap except for his last drive against the Chargers. Geno Atkins is out too.

Me too.

Maybe it’s every team that’s 0-1, but I feel like this forum gets a real tight arse and the world is preparing to crumble when we lose the opener.  Like, more than is warranted.

I think yesterday was much closer to “welp, that sucks.  Anyway on to next week.” as opposed to “goddamsunsab*itches need to trade everyone and start scouting QB’s so we can just blow it up”.

I do think that people need to let the idea of playoffs go, this team isn’t ready for that yet.  Our offense has a chance to be good enough just due to talent, but our defense is... oh boy, they’re atrocious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Me too.

Maybe it’s every team that’s 0-1, but I feel like this forum gets a real tight arse and the world is preparing to crumble when we lose the opener.  Like, more than is warranted.

I think yesterday was much closer to “welp, that sucks.  Anyway on to next week.” as opposed to “goddamsunsab*itches need to trade everyone and start scouting QB’s so we can just blow it up”.

I do think that people need to let the idea of playoffs go, this team isn’t ready for that yet.  Our offense has a chance to be good enough just due to talent, but our defense is... oh boy, they’re atrocious.

This forum loses its **** whenever we lose any game. Which I get, I'm really tired of losing too, but I'm not going to freak out over yesterday. If we look that horrible against Cincinnati, then I'll be more concerned. We all knew we'd likely struggle a bit to start the season due to having a limited offseason with a brand new scheme, but when it actually happens, people freak out. LOL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Burrow is going to have a really solid game  against our defense. It also doesn’t hurt to have Joe Mixon. I think the Bengals win in a close one, only kept close because of our backs, and the tide officially goes out on Baker everywhere 24-20. 

I’m legit concerned that we’re gonna be able to stop anyone.

Obviously the Ravens offense is good, but damn did we look wholly inadequate yesterday.

Any update on Wills' injury? Since it's a short week, I'm guessing he might miss the game but hopefully no more than that. Cincinnati's DL is pretty damn good, so hopefully our OL will be up to the challenge. And their skill position players could pose a problem for our weak and injured secondary. If Cincinnati is able to exploit those matchups, we could be in trouble.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Any update on Wills' injury? Since it's a short week, I'm guessing he might miss the game but hopefully no more than that. Cincinnati's DL is pretty damn good, so hopefully our OL will be up to the challenge. And their skill position players could pose a problem for our weak and injured secondary. If Cincinnati is able to exploit those matchups, we could be in trouble.

X-Rays yesterday were negative

• Like 1