What movie are you watching?

Forge

Zach Snyder's Justice League... This is the only modern "DCU" movie I've bothered watching, and it's garbage. I know the story behind how it eventually got released and all, but this still feels incredibly disjointed. And did I mention boring? 

Still have an hour to go, I'll try to finish it up tonight.. Hopefully it all comes together but tbh I don't have much hope.

Edited by adamq

38 minutes ago, adamq said:

Zach Snyder's Justice League... This is the only modern "DCU" movie I've bothered watching, and it's garbage. I know the story behind how it eventually got released and all, but this still feels incredibly disjointed. And did I mention boring? 

Still have an hour to go, I'll try to finish it up tonight.. Hopefully it all comes together but tbh I don't have much hope.

It’s a vast improvement from the original release imo. So just imagine how bad that one is. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:56 PM, Norm said:

Whoever talked about the new Beavis and Butt-Head movie...

I love you

Watched it yesterday and watching it again with like 7 beers in me and I'm dying. My wife is going to be so mad when she walks in from work in a few. 

Huh-huh-huh… the dance of seduction has begun.

- Mr. Boothroid

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamq said:

Zach Snyder's Justice League... This is the only modern "DCU" movie I've bothered watching, and it's garbage.

This reminds me of when my brother tried watching MCU movies and started with Thor: Dark World.  Not a good jumpoff for either of you lol. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Huh-huh-huh… the dance of seduction has begun.

- Mr. Boothroid

I watched it again with the old lady and she laughed harder than I did...

I thought she was going to kill me for even suggesting to watch it lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Norm said:

I watched it again with the old lady and she laughed harder than I did...

I thought she was going to kill me for even suggesting to watch it lol

It was a great movie, a great throwback to the original - but with a modern twist, it's fantastic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

Have you watched any of the new episodes? The Escape Room one is as funny an episode as I remember seeing back in the day.

Not yet, but will probably get into them soon… my favorite part of the show was the commentary over music videos, is that still a staple?

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not yet, but will probably get into them soon… my favorite part of the show was the commentary over music videos, is that still a staple?

Yes, but they alternate between music and non-music videos now. For example, they made fun of a parkour video and a guy teaching people how to make tattoo ink in prison on social media.

• Like 1

My wife loved Prey so much that she wanted to watch all the older Predator movies, starting with the original. She had never seen it before, but she liked it! The 'invisibility' special effect really looks goofy now almost 40 years later, but the final conflict and themes continue to hold up. So many memorable lines as well. Halfway through, she goes "is this the movie where Arnold says 'get to the choppah??'". She was very happy when he said it lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

Yes, but they alternate between music and non-music videos now. For example, they made fun of a parkour video and a guy teaching people how to make tattoo ink in prison on social media.

YEAH! THAT’S AWESOME!

• Like 1