Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Randomly was checking out some WR stats, makes me sick what AB did to himself. He was going to breeze into 4th best WR of all time behind the big 3, with an outside shot of passing Moss/TO which is crazy to think about but the numbers he put up from 2014-18 were astronomical 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

I'm almost certain teams have done things similar this before. it's preseason, who cares

I'll be honest, it sounds fun as balls. I'd love to do that.

I can see it now: I draw up a surefire winner of a play, Aaron Rodgers audibles right out of it and gets sacked on 3rd down when no receiver can get open, then when he comes to the sideline I get in his face and we get right into it, screaming, he throws his helmet, I throw my headset, I'm violently pounding my index finger on my clipboard to demonstrably drive home my point, other players have to separate us, cuss words and spittle are flying everywhere. The whole time I have a giant lanyard on that says "NFL CARES. FOOTBALL IS FAMILY. #ALLINCHALLENGE".

It would make a great .gif.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 7:28 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Randomly was checking out some WR stats, makes me sick what AB did to himself. He was going to breeze into 4th best WR of all time behind the big 3, with an outside shot of passing Moss/TO which is crazy to think about but the numbers he put up from 2014-18 were astronomical 

Especially if he could have stayed with Pittsburgh. He had such good chemistry with Ben. I was watching some highlights of Ben and the amount of times he’d throw one to AB before he’d turned or made the cut was amazing. AB also had a skill I’ve never seen in a WR. He can pluck the ball out of the air so well. His hands were like lightning. I really think if he could have kept it together for one more year, I think it would have worked out too, which stinks. I think if defenses had to start paying attention to JuJu, AB’s targets would have started to come back up. Oh well, if’s and but’s.

• Like 1