Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

If the current score of Raiders/Chiefs hold up, the Raiders will have a -87 point differential this season. This is 5th worst in the NFL, ahead of only the Jets, Giants, Bengals, and Redskins.

EDIT: They'll be above the Cardinals as well, based on the Rams/Cards score.

And somehow the 4-8 Chargers are +3

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

ehh I dunno the Bucs are at 8 there and they have given up 40 sacks which is most in the league and the run blocking isn't great either.  Its hard to believe they are the 8th best O line in football.  Then they also have the Patriots at 9 which i'm sure most people have seen them play and can say that isn't true.

You do know how PFF grades positions right and ranks?

It's heavily taped based, grading each player on a basis of how they do their job; the tape generates stats, like pressures and the amount of sacks the QB eats on their own.

20 hours ago, SkippyX said:

That Bucs game was about the worse I have ever seen a QB single-handedly blow a game for his team.

He could not stop giving the ball to the Bucs. (4 turnovers)

Weird to reference turnovers. How many of those turnovers were Goffs fault? Maybe 2. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Has a WR ever had 1000 yds and 0 tds in a season? Mike Williams might by season end.

Keyshawn came close. had about 1200 yards but just 1 TD in a yr

crazy mike has a stat like that..figure he would be a good redzone target

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Has a WR ever had 1000 yds and 0 tds in a season? Mike Williams might by season end.

It's been close. Al Toon had 960 without a touchdown in 1991. Hakeem Nicks had 900 his final year in New York without a TD. Dwayne Bowe had 750 his last year in KC without a touchdown.