Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Hell put him as the HC and playcaller for a bit. Every franchise he has played for had better offenses and were more successful than anything Nagy has done here in Chicago. 😄

Sounds like the players are starting to speak up against it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

And as per my usual later game viewing I am currently watching the Seahawks offence excel in all aspects of the game and turning the Vikings defence around...get Shane Waldron and that "McVay/Shanahan" offence to Chicago as quickly as possible.

We said the same thing with Reid. With the success Doug Pedersen had and Andy. It’s not just the scheme it’s the person we need to evaluate and I don’t think we have the right people to make the right call.

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

We said the same thing with Reid. With the success Doug Pedersen had and Andy. It’s not just the scheme it’s the person we need to evaluate and I don’t think we have the right people to make the right call.

100%...difference being Nagy & Pedersen got Reid's coffee...Waldron has left McVay's side and has completed install or that offence with the Seahawks and is calling excellent, balanced plays now...this is not the same as Nagy was.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Sounds like the players are starting to speak up against it.

I hope he loses the locker room faster than Trestman did in 2014.

7 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

That was always Reid calling the shots though, Waldon runs the offense himself.

Edit - MM beat me to it dammit. lol

Edited by Sugashane

13 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Exactly. The moron owner and doofus president will hire another numbskull GM who will hire another terrible coach. Rinse repeat

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

100%...difference being Nagy & Pedersen got Reid's coffee...Waldron has left McVay's side and has completed install or that offence with the Seahawks and is calling excellent, balanced plays now...this is not the same as Nagy was.

He also has Russell Wilson. I’m sorry it’s a lot easier to be a good play caller when you have an elite QB. The next good HC is probably not going to come from an OC with an elite QB.

4 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

He also has Russell Wilson. I’m sorry it’s a lot easier to be a good play caller when you have an elite QB. The next good HC is probably not going to come from an OC with an elite QB.

Wilson is an elite QB...he is also the guy who has called Waldron a Wizard...when an elite QB is saying your 1st year coordinator is raising his game then you know that guy has something about him...we could go the John Fox route and get a has been who will do nothing for us or we could actually trust in one of these young guys like the Rams & 49ers did and hopefully find an elite HC.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Wilson is an elite QB...he is also the guy who has called Waldron a Wizard...when an elite QB is saying your 1st year coordinator is raising his game then you know that guy has something about him...we could go the John Fox route and get a has been who will do nothing for us or we could actually trust in one of these young guys like the Rams & 49ers did and hopefully find an elite HC.

Didn't the Bears do that with Nagy?

If the Chicago Bears organization has any semblance of self respect and ever hopes to make something out of Justin Fields then they will fire Nagy's *** as soon as possible. He's only going to do more harm than good and they're only delaying the inevitable.

That game against the Browns was about the worst offensive performance I've ever seen as a Bears fan and that's saying alot. Just a ******* huge embarssment and joke 

We all deserve better given the investment we put into this team

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Can we hire Gandalf's *** midseason? Because I'm down for it.

• Like 3