Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

I know I said the Bills would beat us easily and the Chiefs are a better team than the Bills but this is a division.  If Guenther can pull his head out of his butt and watch some current film on the Chiefs he might be able to find some tactics that could work.  I forgot who it was but they mentioned using cover 3 schemes that cause Mahomes problems.  If a poster on here can see that then hopefully our well paid DC can.  Also if we come out fired up like we did against the Patriots Carr can have some time to build a lead.  This is a divisional game and the Chargers who I believe are worse than us almost beat the Chiefs with a rookie QB.  We need to be healthy, smart, and hungry but I divisional games it really is any given Sunday.  Chances are more likely that we get blown out and Guenther gets fired, which would be a win, but that should give our chances extra motivation to prepare.

16 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I know I said the Bills would beat us easily and the Chiefs are a better team than the Bills but this is a division.  If Guenther can pull his head out of his butt and watch some current film on the Chiefs he might be able to find some tactics that could work.  I forgot who it was but they mentioned using cover 3 schemes that cause Mahomes problems.  If a poster on here can see that then hopefully our well paid DC can.  Also if we come out fired up like we did against the Patriots Carr can have some time to build a lead.  This is a divisional game and the Chargers who I believe are worse than us almost beat the Chiefs with a rookie QB.  We need to be healthy, smart, and hungry but I divisional games it really is any given Sunday.  Chances are more likely that we get blown out and Guenther gets fired, which would be a win, but that should give our chances extra motivation to prepare.

We need players to step up at crucial times, not fumbled the ball or drop passes.

21 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If the Raiders win the coin toss. I don’t think the deferring to the 2h would be a smart play. They have deferred every time they could. 

Don’t want to play from behind from the get go. 

I don’t expect a win... Just don’t get embarrassed. Show some damn pride and put up a fight. 

I don't agree with this premise.  I always prefer getting the ball first in the second half.  Maybe because we have to come from behind so often.  It would be nice if we were already ahead after the half.

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

We need players to step up at crucial times, not fumbled the ball or drop passes.

We need a lot of things and every unit needs to step it up from the past couple weeks.  The turnover differential is killing us.  We have not had a player that would step up in crucial situations since we traded Mack.

Jacob's takes two dump off passes for chunk plays into the red zone. Then takes both first down runs into the end zone. Jacob's ends the day with a ypc under 4. The defense actually gets a turnover. Scratch that, they get TWO -- Mullens gets his first pick of the year vs. tyreek on a route he seemingly got burnt on.

We win, 38-21.

1 hour ago, doctordeath said:

Jacob's takes two dump off passes for chunk plays into the red zone. Then takes both first down runs into the end zone. Jacob's ends the day with a ypc under 4. The defense actually gets a turnover. Scratch that, they get TWO -- Mullens gets his first pick of the year vs. tyreek on a route he seemingly got burnt on.

We win, 38-21.

Puff Puff Pass

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We officially have no posters predicting a win here, I would of bet money on OGX predicting a win as he has 47 times in a row. @Jakuvious @kingseanjohn @onejayhawk congrats on the blowout victory.

fingers crossed KC sleeps/ overlooks us on their schedule, but with Reid I dont see this happening. 
its a longshot, but man id love to give KC their first loss of the season

• Like 1