2021 Draft Thread

John232

3 hours ago, Forge said:

We have shown a lot of interest in Pooka during the pre draft stuff. Only reason i brought it up. 

I'd almost guarantee that we are drafting a running back at some point

Oh, for sure. I think we draft one in the 5-7 range and pick up a UDFA as well. 

Khalil Herbert was my dude for the longest time, but the more I watch and read about Williams, the more I realize he fits our RB profile much better than Herbert. I think Herbert is a much better pure runner, but not as versatile as Williams, which is what we covet.

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Im very intrigued to see how this goes for him. 

I know I said the other day that I think he will fall, I still think thats true, but this is his chance to shine and so I think we will learn about him from a mental standpoint. how prepared is this guy? how do his mechanics look? 

Edited by N4L

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

I can’t take this Mac Jones nonsense. Might be the thing pushes me over the edge with lynch and Kyle.

I think he'll be successful if we drafted him. There's a part of me that will always wonder if we left money on the table if we took him over fields though

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think he'll be successful if we drafted him. There's a part of me that will always wonder if we left money on the table if we took him over fields though

I know it's the popular thing to say right now that Fields drops, but I still see him going in the top 10. People are overlooking it with him. Too many good offensive minds out there to make it work with him and build him up. Potential is very high.