2021 NFL Draft Thread

27 minutes ago, noptov52 said:

It takes the urgency out of the Broncos trading up, but I still see them taking a QB if one is there at nine.  I wouldn't want to go into the season with Drew Lock as my number one either.

They aren’t going to trade for Bridgewater, keep Lock and pick a QB. They refused to include Lock in a trade for Stafford. They’re keeping Lock. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They aren’t going to trade for Bridgewater, keep Lock and pick a QB. They refused to include Lock in a trade for Stafford. They’re keeping Lock. 

I wonder if it is the opposite and another team trades up with them to get a qb.

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

I wonder if it is the opposite and another team trades up with them to get a qb.

It makes it easier for them to trade down, that's for sure. Watch the Patriots trade up to get a QB and give them their 2022 1st. LOL

Just now, offbyone said:

Possibly but I bet there’s a non-QB they have their eyes on. If Lance doesn’t go 3 then Fields and Lance are going to drop. I also totally believe Garrapolo is going back to New England. Probably during or after the draft. Belichick isn’t hanging around to develop a young QB. He doesn’t have many years left and he won’t spend them rebuilding. 

I’ll say Lance goes to Chicago and Fields ends up in Washington. Washington has been filling their needs and then did so again with the Flowers trade. They aren’t taking Teven Jenkins and Darrisaw will be gone by 19. I say we walk away with a QB with possibly a small trade up. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Possibly but I bet there’s a non-QB they have their eyes on. If Lance doesn’t go 3 then Fields and Lance are going to drop. I also totally believe Garrapolo is going back to New England. Probably during or after the draft. Belichick isn’t hanging around to develop a young QB. He doesn’t have many years left and he won’t spend them rebuilding. 

I’ll say Lance goes to Chicago and Fields ends up in Washington. Washington has been filling their needs and then did so again with the Flowers trade. They aren’t taking Teven Jenkins and Darrisaw will be gone by 19. I say we walk away with a QB with possibly a small trade up. 

Guys you heard here first Lavar703's bold prediction of Fields to WFT!

I honestly think the non QBs are the prize in the first 10 picks.  Someone is gonna get bargain basement pricing on these players.

I sure hope we don't take Jenkins in round 1, round 2 sure.  I can't imagine a team taking an injured Darrisaw in the 1st when there are so many alternatives Leatherwood, Cosmi, Carman, Mayfield, Jenkins, etc.  

57 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Guys you heard here first Lavar703's bold prediction of Fields to WFT!

I honestly think the non QBs are the prize in the first 10 picks.  Someone is gonna get bargain basement pricing on these players.

I sure hope we don't take Jenkins in round 1, round 2 sure.  I can't imagine a team taking an injured Darrisaw in the 1st when there are so many alternatives Leatherwood, Cosmi, Carman, Mayfield, Jenkins, etc.  

What did I say that is so out of the realm of possibility?