SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

I believe it, I have no dog in the fight but he constantly makes big plays in big games......

I'll say he's on his way.

I'm a stickler though, there are three elite WRs in the NFL, IMO: One in Atlanta, one in New Orleans and one in Arizona. That's it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You guys have ATL, @GB, DET, @CHI in the next 4 games. And the last 4 are @TB, CHI, @NO, DET. 

There are some winnable games but that's a tough stretch. 

Yep.  The Atlanta game is worrisome, but all three of our division rivals are more than capable of sweeping us this year.

• Like 1

About the D.K. Metcalf stuff.  He's amazing.  From where he was when he was drafted, to where he is right now... straight up amazing.

My only issue with him is what seems to be a lack of focus at times.  He had a TD knocked out of his hand vs the Cowboys because he was celebrating too early.  Then, today he drops a routine TD.... then like two plays later catches the game winning TD. 

Just be more consistent and focus.  Hopefully he starts to do that.  If he does, sky is the limit because he doesn't really have much of a weakness other than that.

• Like 2