Jump to content
NateDawg

Petition to remove Andrew Sendejo from starting lineup

Remove him   

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Replace?

    • For sure
    • Fire him out of a cannon into the sun
    • He’s good
      0
    • Yes but quit complaining because we are 4-1
    • Horny


Recommended Posts

He’s bad but we’re winning, even the games he almost singlehandedly loses for us. I say no matter what happens the rest of the season, he should not be on the roster moving forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I just said in another thread, I think the only reason Woods is putting him out there is because he's a vet and knows Woods' scheme. Besides that, there's no reason he should be out there. Harrison and Redwine are already looking better than him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Like I just said in another thread, I think the only reason Woods is putting him out there is because he's a vet and knows Woods' scheme. Besides that, there's no reason he should be out there. Harrison and Redwine are already looking better than him.

I think this is exactly it.

 

Woods is more comfortable with him out there. He needs Redwine and Harrison to understand the scheme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Like I just said in another thread, I think the only reason Woods is putting him out there is because he's a vet and knows Woods' scheme. Besides that, there's no reason he should be out there. Harrison and Redwine are already looking better than him.

 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think this is exactly it.

 

Woods is more comfortable with him out there. He needs Redwine and Harrison to understand the scheme.

And injuries. If our safeties were all healthy and/or by week 8 no matter what, we will see much less Andrew P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just going to assume we’re all idiots and have no idea what we’re looking at because he’s without a doubt the worst player on this team literally every week.

Clearly he’s doing something that the all 22 would confirm.  @Mind Character??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just going to assume we’re all idiots and have no idea what we’re looking at because he’s without a doubt the worst player on this team literally every week.

Clearly he’s doing something that the all 22 would confirm.  @Mind Character??

LGB and Tayne attempting to lead @Mindzulu to the all-22 whiteboard:

f159365b-9aba-427f-b273-a044076b0b46_100

Edited by NudeTayne
He dead, playa'.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been saying Sheldrick Redwine all offseason......he is the best "Center Fielder" FS we got on the team. He started as CB his first two year at Miami and then moved to FS, at 6'0 197 lbs clocked at 4.44 40yrd and a 39.5 inch vertical...... he had good production his SR year at Miami 64 tks, 3.5 TFL, 3 sks, 3 int's, 2 FF, 1 FR, 6 PBU......and he comes from a school that is KNOW for their safety play (Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Bennie Blades, Brandon Merriweather, Antrell Rolle)

We need to see what we have in him this year.....ESPCIALLY if Woods wants to run my "Big Nickle" D with the 3 safeties......could next year be Redwine at FS, Harrison at SS and Delpit at the Slot Safety?

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's lining people up on defense best we can do is get him away from the center field position and let him play close to the line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sendejo has been OK to goodish when the plays in front of him. If we had to play him I'd rather he be more an in-the-box guy. But Karl Joseph already does that and better. 

 

When Sendejo has to cover, especially cover deep, hes OMG levels bad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Sendejo has been OK to goodish when the plays in front of him. If we had to play him I'd rather he be more an in-the-box guy. But Karl Joseph already does that and better. 

 

When Sendejo has to cover, especially cover deep, hes OMG levels bad. 

He can't turn and run. He is constantly a step behind the play and idk if it's because of his play recognition or athleticism or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He can't turn and run. He is constantly a step behind the play and idk if it's because of his play recognition or athleticism or both.

He is always near the play, he knows what going on... he is just too slow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...