Jets looking to trade Bell before deadline

MikeT14

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Maybe Chicago would take him with Cohen done for the year.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Chicago NEEDS to try and land Bell

The Bears can't pay him. If he gets cut maybe they'd consider picking him up. 

4 hours ago, drew39k said:

Bell and a 3 for an unhappy A-Rob?

Sure. Cripple their offense just so they can add an $11 million back-up RB. Makes a lot of sense. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, drew39k said:

Targetted 1 time against the cardinals with captain checkdown himself Joe Flacco.

Gase simply doesn't design or call RB or TE centric pass plays. He relies solely on wrs even when his offense has no wrs.

Given his history with Bell, is it really a surprise that he doesn't want to game plan around or use Bell in any way shape or form?

What is the Cap hit? I bet things really aren't pretty inside that building right now between the two.

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

You want this as a Vikings fan because you know Bell will be a 3.1 ypc guy behind the Bears bad run O-line?

exactly. I still don't understand why people rarely mention the fact he was running behind a top tier OL when he was "elite" . Now he goes to a team with a bad OL, they want to ship him out for nothing . He is only as good as his OL, so send him to a bad team please  👏

• Like 1

Now that you can get him cheap, he might be worth the risk.

There are not many good fits.

The Bears make sense from a need and him going to a good team, but I'm not sure he does well there.

The Giants might make sense but why would he go there and join another dumpster fire in the same stadium?

Maybe Indy is the combo of need, fit, and the chance to succeed?

11 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

If a team wants to trade a player, they typically don't have to make a public announcement - you simply pick up the phone and make some calls
When you see an announcement / leak like this one, its often the agent telling other teams to just wait until he is released.

Bell would surely prefer to choose his own new team instead of letting the J-E-T-S call the shots. That contract sucks, Jets will have to toss in a draft pick for somebody to take it on and with the COVID-cap reductions looming on the horizon, I'll be surprised if any team steps up.

everyone go back and like this post on page 1 lol 

nailed it