Jump to content
KingTitan

In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I would too. 
Better than anything we'd get in the 2nd next year anyway. 

I’d be for it but like I said I don’t have faith in JRob to try and make this kind of move 

Only if there was a guy who knew a guy who could ask a certain guy these kind of question 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titanrick said:

I'd happily give a 2nd to NE for Gilmore.  We can just pretend it was part of our "historic punishment" for COVID violations.

 

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I would too. 
Better than anything we'd get in the 2nd next year anyway. 

Except for it would also eat our budget for free agents at other positions of need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t mind taking a look at Desmond King.. I’ve been seeing his name tossed around for trades lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wouldn’t mind taking a look at Desmond King.. I’ve been seeing his name tossed around for trades lately

Wanted him when he came out. Don't know if he is the answer. He plays more like Hooker than a corner. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wanted him when he came out. Don't know if he is the answer. He plays more like Hooker than a corner. 

that’s my thought as well. he’s a CB/S tweener and we have one in hooker who is as good or better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wanted him when he came out. Don't know if he is the answer. He plays more like Hooker than a corner. 

Read this as "a Hooker" and was thinking you were stretching to get around the filter to describe a guy's level of play or lack thereof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Read this as "a Hooker" and was thinking you were stretching to get around the filter to describe a guy's level of play or lack thereof.

Funny, I rewrote it twice to avoid it sounding like i was calling him a name..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about William Jackson from the Bengals? Heard he is disgruntled and in his prime, may be looking for a change of scenery. Asking price may be high.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What about William Jackson from the Bengals? Heard he is disgruntled and in his prime, may be looking for a change of scenery. Asking price may be high.  

i'd give up a first in a heartbeat- perhaps more (and i'm guessing it would take more). the problem there is he's in the last year of his deal so it could be a half-season rental if we can't figure out a way to keep him, and of course that wouldn't be worth the asking price at all. i'm not a cap guy whatsoever but my guess is it would make some of our priority resignings for next year difficult even if, say, we offload malcolm butler. could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i'd give up a first in a heartbeat- perhaps more (and i'm guessing it would take more). the problem there is he's in the last year of his deal so it could be a half-season rental if we can't figure out a way to keep him, and of course that wouldn't be worth the asking price at all. i'm not a cap guy whatsoever but my guess is it would make some of our priority resignings for next year difficult even if, say, we offload malcolm butler. could be wrong though.

Ya I think Butler is a goner next year 

I think the Titans would also like to move on from Kelly but Wilson isn’t going to make that move happen if he can’t get his head screwed on straight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

 

I think it needs to be done. We need the help. Getting Gilmore would instantly take our CB's from very bad to having one of the best duo's in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

 

Wonder how they would react to a trade centered around 1st + Beasley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...