KingTitan

In Season Trade or FA signing that needs to be made (But won't)

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I would too. 
Better than anything we'd get in the 2nd next year anyway. 

I’d be for it but like I said I don’t have faith in JRob to try and make this kind of move 

Only if there was a guy who knew a guy who could ask a certain guy these kind of question 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titanrick said:

I'd happily give a 2nd to NE for Gilmore.  We can just pretend it was part of our "historic punishment" for COVID violations.

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I would too. 
Better than anything we'd get in the 2nd next year anyway. 

Except for it would also eat our budget for free agents at other positions of need.

I wouldn’t mind taking a look at Desmond King.. I’ve been seeing his name tossed around for trades lately

53 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I wouldn’t mind taking a look at Desmond King.. I’ve been seeing his name tossed around for trades lately

Wanted him when he came out. Don't know if he is the answer. He plays more like Hooker than a corner. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wanted him when he came out. Don't know if he is the answer. He plays more like Hooker than a corner. 

that’s my thought as well. he’s a CB/S tweener and we have one in hooker who is as good or better.

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Read this as "a Hooker" and was thinking you were stretching to get around the filter to describe a guy's level of play or lack thereof.

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Read this as "a Hooker" and was thinking you were stretching to get around the filter to describe a guy's level of play or lack thereof.

Funny, I rewrote it twice to avoid it sounding like i was calling him a name..lol

What about William Jackson from the Bengals? Heard he is disgruntled and in his prime, may be looking for a change of scenery. Asking price may be high.  

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What about William Jackson from the Bengals? Heard he is disgruntled and in his prime, may be looking for a change of scenery. Asking price may be high.  

i'd give up a first in a heartbeat- perhaps more (and i'm guessing it would take more). the problem there is he's in the last year of his deal so it could be a half-season rental if we can't figure out a way to keep him, and of course that wouldn't be worth the asking price at all. i'm not a cap guy whatsoever but my guess is it would make some of our priority resignings for next year difficult even if, say, we offload malcolm butler. could be wrong though.

12 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i'd give up a first in a heartbeat- perhaps more (and i'm guessing it would take more). the problem there is he's in the last year of his deal so it could be a half-season rental if we can't figure out a way to keep him, and of course that wouldn't be worth the asking price at all. i'm not a cap guy whatsoever but my guess is it would make some of our priority resignings for next year difficult even if, say, we offload malcolm butler. could be wrong though.

Ya I think Butler is a goner next year 

I think the Titans would also like to move on from Kelly but Wilson isn’t going to make that move happen if he can’t get his head screwed on straight 

22 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think it needs to be done. We need the help. Getting Gilmore would instantly take our CB's from very bad to having one of the best duo's in the league.

41 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wonder how they would react to a trade centered around 1st + Beasley.