Week 8 GDT: Raiders (3-3) @ Browns (5-2)

NYRaider

Remembering why I took post draft hiatus.... BayRaider makes this place suck. Not an intelligent comment to be found. Know it all tough guy who personally attacks anyone with an opposing view. All hat, not cowboy as they say in Texas. 

Anyway.... Raiders by 13 in this one. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 3

Prediction:

27-26 Raiders. 

Confidence: None

Trent Brown should be able to at least limit Garrett. We will have to get the passing game going throughout the game. Browns Run D is top tier but their Pass D is suspect, and currently one of the worst. 

I’m definitely concerned about the weather though. Huge huge winds and bad rain looks like the forecast. I hope Carr can have a solid game in bad weather, as he usually doesn’t. I’d be much more confident if this game was in Vegas. 

I was also expecting a crazy 41-37 shootout type game, but with the weather projections, I don’t see it. 

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Remembering why I took post draft hiatus.... BayRaider makes this place suck. Not an intelligent comment to be found. Know it all tough guy who personally attacks anyone with an opposing view. All hat, not cowboy as they say in Texas. 

Dude you literally described yourself to a T. Like this has literally 100% been you for a decade. You don’t agree with someone and you attack them. You’ve done it to me throughout the years, you did it to EA/Humble throughout the years, heck you are the one who started the negative EA/Humble hype back in the day and got everyone on board, when he’s not a bad guy at all.

Also this thread has no "disagreements" in them, you are literally making stuff up. Geezy took a shot at me, first post of previous page, and I responded. It had nothing to do with a disagreement. Clear gaslighting by you

You are the king of gaslighting. The absolute king of gaslighting, you live for it. You also live to target someone.

I have you blocked, but decided to click “Show Post” on your post for the first time in Six Months or so to see if you’ve changed. Nope! First post I see is STILL about me! Unbelivable. Won’t be making that mistake again. Keep being salty bro, and living your life in constant negativity. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

39 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dude you literally described yourself to a T. Like this has literally 100% been you for a decade. You don’t agree with someone and you attack them. You’ve done it to me throughout the years, you did it to EA/Humble throughout the years, heck you are the one who started the negative EA/Humble hype back in the day and got everyone on board, when he’s not a bad guy at all.

Also this thread has no "disagreements" in them, you are literally making stuff up. Geezy took a shot at me, first post of previous page, and I responded. It had nothing to do with a disagreement. Clear gaslighting by you

You are the king of gaslighting. The absolute king of gaslighting, you live for it. You also live to target someone.

I have you blocked, but decided to click “Show Post” on your post for the first time in Six Months or so to see if you’ve changed. Nope! First post I see is STILL about me! Unbelivable. Won’t be making that mistake again. Keep being salty bro, and living your life in constant negativity. 

Good to see that you can agree to disagree. Let's keep it that way then.

It really comes down to me whether or not we can run the ball effectively. Jacobs is having a brutal season so far. Not his fault but it's just frustrating to watch. Carr in the cold with no running game is a recipe for disaster. 

Browns have a top 5 run D so it will be tough but having Trent back obviously helps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I'd be surprised if Jacobs doesn't get 20+ touches. Defenses has surely zeroed in on him this season but Browns run defense is swiss cheese

Browns defense is 5th in the NFL in stopping the run. However, they cant stop the pass and Darren Waller might have 700 yards receiving in this game.

On 10/29/2020 at 4:05 PM, BayRaider said:

Puts us both at 4-2 then when it comes to Raider Predictions. That’s if you actually did post those in the threads, not gonna waste my time fact checking. 

And nice language man, you work at Mickey D’s with that type of ghettoness

Anyways, I’m leaning towards a Win this week. Only way I predict a loss is if Myles Garrett plays and Trent Brown doesn’t. If Garrett is out, regardless of Brown’s status, I’m picking us. If they both play, I’m also picking us. 

That's racist. Lol

43 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

That's racist. Lol

Stop. Has zero to do with that, and I don’t know why I’m letting you bait me. People who talk like “nutride other teams” usually work dead-end jobs with no education. Has nothing to do with race in any conceivable way. I was putting his behavior and language on blast (which shouldn’t be allowed in the first place, this subforum is the wild wild west of FF). He dished out an insult, completely unprovoked, (literally unprovoked) so I dished one back. 

Honestly this type of suggestion from you is pretty low, even for you. No place on the forum for it. Just like there’s no place for calling people “nut riders”. 

Edited by BayRaider