Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I mean yeah, Jimmy & Moseley & Al-Shair as well, but those guys were starters. 

There is no reason that McKinnon or Pettis needed to see the field today 

Well considering we only have 2 healthy RBs and Hasty lost a fumble as well, what do you expect??

Moseley isn't a problem....he's one of the bright spots on the team. Metcalf is a tough cover for any of our CBs. Having virtually no pass-rush only magnifies that.

Our problem is that we are too injured at key positions and Jimmy on a bad ankle is the equivalent to having Mullens playing QB.

I'm absolutely shocked. Coming into this game, Seattle had like one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history. They're giving up over 400 yards per game. Jamal Adams is out and by far their #1 CB Shaquill Griffin is out. I was expecting the Niners to throw for like 800 yards today on Seattle.

Just a really unfortunate game. I don't put much stock into this one. More of an aberration type of game.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I'm absolutely shocked. Coming into this game, Seattle had like one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history. They're giving up over 400 yards per game. Jamal Adams is out by far their #1 CB Shaquill Griffin is out. I was expecting the Niners to throw for like 800 yards today on Seattle.

Just a really unfortunate game. I don't put much stock into this one. More of an aberration type of game.

Lol we told you like 7 weeks ago

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

We've got a winnable TNF game against the Packers...sit Jimmy G & Warner for the rest of the game

How do u figure? Packers actually have a defense and their offense is just as good as the Seahawks? I can’t even say we can run the ball down their throats bc we don’t have any health on our running backs either. It’ll be an interesting game, but I doubt we are winning 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

A 40 point loss is just one loss but Warner going down would mean multiple losses 

I love Warner, but he's a middle linebacker. If we lost him, but still had Sherman, Bosa, and Jimmy playing like last year this team probably goes places. With all three of those guys hurt/not playing well the year was wash. 

Just now, StevenK said:

How do u figure? Packers actually have a defense and their offense is just as good as the Seahawks? I can’t even say we can run the ball down their throats bc we don’t have any health on our running backs either. It’ll be an interesting game, but I doubt we are winning 

We matchup well with them and Shanny always has Pettine's number...its far more winneable than this game