Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the 49ers had a "good" QB, we'd be super bowl favorites with the Chiefs every year :D:D:D

What do you think of the Matt Ryan trade talks I wouldn't mind it if I was a 49er fan he'd have you guys competing for the Superbowl for the next few years. Sam Darnold wouldn't be bad either. I'm a Pats fan and I myself never liked Jimmy G so overrated, gets protected by Kyle Shanahan every week.

Just now, JohnCena said:

What do you think of the Matt Ryan trade talks I wouldn't mind it if I was a 49er fan he'd have you guys competing for the Superbowl for the next few years. Sam Darnold wouldn't be bad either. I'm a Pats fan and I myself never liked Jimmy G so overrated, gets protected by Kyle Shanahan every week.

I don't believe the Falcons will do it. I do believe that we are looking to move on...but it's like 50/50 that we actually do. If the falcons trade Ryan, I'm 100% in on that....but if we pick close to top 10 like I think we are, I can't give that pick up for Ryan given his age. It'd have to be like a 2022 first round pick. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

for a former great punt returner, peterson really looked a lil silly on that int return, they had a damn wall built up on the sideline

that was so long ago lol

i think he has 4 tds on returns in his career, all his rookie year (nfl record)

TD Murray!