Week 12 Post Game: We won, so nobody cares

Norm

Tough time for Lucas Patrick to also be banged up.  I still think that I prefer Jenkins at guard and Patrick at center, and this would have been a decent time to test that hypothesis.  My thinking is, I think that Patrick's best position is C, call him like 7/10 at C and 5/10 at G.  Then you get Jenkins who is like 8/10 at either position, and the overall line is probably better.  Of course, I could be completely wrong about this, as they staff seems to prefer to keep Patrick at RG and move Jenkins first to C, but is it possible that they are only comfortable with Runyan playing LG at this point?  Runyan has been pretty much invisible, which is a good thing.  

Does it feel like these past 2 games Rodgers is actually trying to get others involved instead of just Adams? In the Colts game, 9 different players had receptions, 4 guys had 3 catches or more. In this game, 7 different guys had receptions, 3 of them had 4 or more receptions and TD's to 4 different players. I feel like Rodgers is finally starting to trust guys not name Davante. To put up the points they did against 2 solid defenses is huge. I think if he can keep spreading the ball around like he has been, this offense is going to be hard to stop, now if the defense could get just a little bit better, I'd have more confidence in this team come the playoffs.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Tough time for Lucas Patrick to also be banged up.  I still think that I prefer Jenkins at guard and Patrick at center, and this would have been a decent time to test that hypothesis.  My thinking is, I think that Patrick's best position is C, call him like 7/10 at C and 5/10 at G.  Then you get Jenkins who is like 8/10 at either position, and the overall line is probably better.  Of course, I could be completely wrong about this, as they staff seems to prefer to keep Patrick at RG and move Jenkins first to C, but is it possible that they are only comfortable with Runyan playing LG at this point?  Runyan has been pretty much invisible, which is a good thing.  

Lucas and Runyan are both limited a bit athletically. If you put Elgton at C it gives him some flexibility on getting out in front of plays on pulls screens and doubles. Where you definitely lose something the farther you try moving Patrick.  I havent watched enough of Runyan individually to see him in space but I think, at least while Linsleys out, Elgton at C gives us the most flexibility between the zone runs and moving blocks.

I must eat a crow. Did not think we could beat a  top tier defense into submission like that. 

Aaron Rodgers is on another level right now. Spreading the ball around to everyone is incredible. 

I see why they benched Mitch despite being 3-0 now.

I had no real complaints about yesterday. Clark looked like him oldself pushing back the LOS