Week 12 Post Game: We won, so nobody cares

Norm

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Evidently he said this right after he signed with the Bears so I assumed he was talking about GB.

Odd comment. If it was made after signing with CHI "this team" would be CHI......IMO at least.
Not sure what it is about CHI - a team he hadnt played a down for yet - that makes him think they're into winning more than GB.
Regardless....who cares. He's gone and though I've not compared stats, I think Tonyans more than ably replaced him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Odd comment. If it was made after signing with CHI "this team" would be CHI......IMO at least.
Not sure what it is about CHI - a team he hadnt played a down for yet - that makes him think they're into winning more than GB.
Regardless....who cares. He's gone and though I've not compared stats, I think Tonyans more than ably replaced him.

Tonyan is making considerably less coin than Graham!  He's caught 7 td's this year compared to Graham's 5 in 2 years with the Packers.  His blocking is heads and tails better than Jimmy ..... so yes, he's more than ably replaced him.   

Edited by coachbuns

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell -    No 3-man rushes vs CHI

4man Rush: 44 snaps
5man Rush: 8 snaps
7man/Cover 0: 1 Snap

More 5 man rush snaps ... more 5 man rush snaps.  Put the heat on some of these statues like the upcoming Wentz.

Edited by coachbuns
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, coachbuns said:

LOL .. Ok Kirky's dad. Pretty  harsh reaction; kirksey has not been that good.

I don’t care about Kirksey, he was awful slow on that play, and Barnes and Martin have flashed more often than him. But saying you have no idea what he’s doing on that play?  Outright ridiculous.  

**** these nitwits trying to make a name for themselves on Twitter by ****ting on players with horse**** takes. 

14 hours ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell -    No 3-man rushes vs CHI

4man Rush: 44 snaps
5man Rush: 8 snaps
7man/Cover 0: 1 Snap

Can someone smarter than me answer this question for me on why we don't blitz more? We have such a good secondary and 3 EDGE rushers, why not said the extra guy? Trust our secondary and put more pressure on the QB to make a mistake

11 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Can someone smarter than me answer this question for me on why we don't blitz more? We have such a good secondary and 3 EDGE rushers, why not said the extra guy? Trust our secondary and put more pressure on the QB to make a mistake

our DC is petrified of giving up big plays

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Pettine playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers.  He's saving those defensive sets for the playoffs.

That's the only answer to the question.

• Like 1