The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm inclined to leave MWil alive for now.  It would be hard for me to believe a town unfriendly Indy (like an SK) would willingly out themselves on Day 1, knowing there's a high likelihood that they'll be watched, tracked, investigated, etc.  Just too risky.

I'm also not seeing another great case today.

Who's posted the least?  Daboyle?

Because otherwise, Mookie has said he'll be inactive, and more or less said he doesn't really have time to play.

For the exact reason you stated, plus its Mwil who usually gets caught early as scum

tenor.gif?itemid=18513211

Observation: if Counselor is to be believed in that he said swoosh contacted him desperate to find a replacement for TLO, why has a similar step not taken place for Mookie/Daboyle?

Would basically confirm that Mookie/Daboyle has opened his PM and isn't posting on purpose.

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm inclined to leave MWil alive for now.  It would be hard for me to believe a town unfriendly Indy (like an SK) would willingly out themselves on Day 1, knowing there's a high likelihood that they'll be watched, tracked, investigated, etc.  Just too risky.

Same. I think it's unlikely he'd take a big risk but I've also noted he favors big gambits when he's scum, sometimes. Either way, I don't think it's worth using a lynch on at this juncture. Not when there's so many people who are, and will likely continue, lurking.

Although I will add I won't hesitate voting for him over a town-read or if he continues to be anti-town.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Observation: if Counselor is to be believed in that he said swoosh contacted him desperate to find a replacement for TLO, why has a similar step not taken place for Mookie/Daboyle?

Would basically confirm that Mookie/Daboyle has opened his PM and isn't posting on purpose.

They've both posted in the thread.  TLO hasn't.  But yeah, both are lurking, and it's in character for daboyle to lurk.  Mission, bcb, Josh, and maybe one or two will definitely be lurkers later/now.

30 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Same. I think it's unlikely he'd take a big risk but I've also noted he favors big gambits when he's scum, sometimes. Either way, I don't think it's worth using a lynch on at this juncture. Not when there's so many people who are, and will likely continue, lurking.

Although I will add I won't hesitate voting for him over a town-read or if he continues to be anti-town.

TLO didn’t even open his pm according to Swoosh. But how did you know that was the replacement qualification? You asked Swoosh?

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

because I had a few short minutes to finish what i was trying to summarize before my next patient. I thought I clicked the post but apparently I did not.  

if you disagree with the point of malf changing his stance, that is an interesting choice

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Daboyle

Apparently you don't...

I'll move up nights in the future. I'll keep tonight as is though. Feel free to send in moves early. 

VC

2 mookie - beavis, nacho

2 mwil - orca, malf

2 nacho - bbb, mwil

1 counselor - daniel

1 matts - daboyle

1 orca - fin

1 daboyle - squire

----

no vote: @Pickle Rick @MookieMonstah @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @Matts4313 @mission27 @Counselor

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'll move up nights in the future. I'll keep tonight as is though. Feel free to send in moves early. 

VC

2 mookie - beavis, nacho

2 mwil - orca, malf

2 nacho - bbb, mwil

1 counselor - daniel

1 matts - daboyle

1 orca - fin

1 daboyle - squire

----

no vote: @Pickle Rick @MookieMonstah @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @Matts4313 @mission27 @Counselor

Thats what 10 PM EST. Thats a decent time for Night