Missed Connections: WRs, what are they and how can we get some? {The Shrine of Jefferson}

EaglesPeteC

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every time I watch Metcalf or Jefferson make a play, I die a little 

I just tell myself they’d never be like that in Philly. Wether it be QB play or just the shadow of Howie sucking the potential of any player to near nothing.

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I just tell myself they’d never be like that in Philly. Wether it be QB play or just the shadow of Howie sucking the potential of any player to near nothing.

The elixir he uses to control Laurie’s mind is made from the talent Howie sucks out of incoming rookies 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every time I watch Metcalf or Jefferson make a play, I die a little 

I am more upset when it's Metcalf because I called this one. Jefferson, I probably just was hating anything and everything primarily slot receiver because of Nelson , JMatt and Golden Tate.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I am more upset when it's Metcalf because I called this one. Jefferson, I probably just was hating anything and everything primarily slot receiver because of Nelson , JMatt and Golden Tate.

I hate it more when McLaurin looks good, because he's doing it for a rival team, and watch out if Washington ever gets a decent qb.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I'm fairly certain they wouldn't look like they do now. And I'm also fairly certain every receiver we have would look good almost anywhere else.

56 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm fairly certain they wouldn't look like they do now. And I'm also fairly certain every receiver we have would look good almost anywhere else.

This is a lazy statement. You can use Agholor all you want but his drops were still a problem and I believe he had the highest drop percentage of his career. 

What did/have Jordan Matthews, Mack Hollins and Jordan Huff done outside of Philly? Absolutely nothing. This front office/staff simply can not evaluate wide receivers. 

20 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

This is a lazy statement. You can use Agholor all you want but his drops were still a problem and I believe he had the highest drop percentage of his career. 

What did/have Jordan Matthews, Mack Hollins and Jordan Huff done outside of Philly? Absolutely nothing. This front office/staff simply can not evaluate wide receivers. 

Wasn't even gonna say Ags but thank you for that. JMatt spent his prime here, was productive, and was washed by the time he left. Mack and Huff were gonna be bad regardless of team. I obviously have no hard data to back up my post you quoted since it's a hypothetical. I blame the WR inability less than I blame Doug's scheme, QB play, and the banged up/shuffling of the OL giving the incompetent QB less time to operate.