2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Oh wow. Of course the pats! 

Shame, but I think we can replace his production

The bigger problem is Bill Belichick going revenge mode. The Pats are getting better today and it's another team with a sound defense and elite coaching that Raiders have to contend with in the AFC. They won 7 games with Cam and no weapons. 

So before the numbers are announced what does everyone predict Yannick Costs?  What is the price threshold that is considered too much or overpaying?

After seeing Shaq Barrett set this years Edge Ceiling at 17M and Judon getting 14M and Romeo Okawara getting 13m.....

Id hope we could sign him for 12-14N.... I’m optimistic his value around the league has dropped since last year.  I think it’ll be a 2-3 year deal so he can get the production up and still be only 28 (he’s about to turn 26) And still Be young Enough to Get the deal he Should have gotten last year.

Id be upset if we paid anything over 16M for him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

So I am clear.... it's Guenther's fault that guys like Abram and Littleton sucked. But Collins and Nassib they are just trash? 

Nassib was not good but was not trash.  The contract was trash.  Collins on the other hand was getting blasted and taken out of games.  He could have played better with better talent and scheme for sure but he was getting man handled in 1v1 situations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

So before the numbers are announced what does everyone predict Yannick Costs?  What is the price threshold that is considered too much or overpaying?

After seeing Shaq Barrett set this years Edge Ceiling at 17M and Judon getting 14M and Romeo Okawara getting 13m.....

Id hope we could sign him for 12-14N.... I’m optimistic his value around the league has dropped since last year.  I think it’ll be a 2-3 year deal so he can get the production up and still be only 28 (he’s about to turn 26) And still Be young Enough to Get the deal he Should have gotten last year.

Id be upset if we paid anything over 16M for him.

He got 13M/Y.

2 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

They can have him.

Just speculation but if he was angry with players in our locker acting stupid how is he going to feel with a trash QB who cares more about his clothes and they also got our laziest player from last year.  Even when I wanted to get rid of Carr I would not have traded him to get Cam straight up.  Have a feeling we might hear of an agholor outburst next year.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The bigger problem is Bill Belichick going revenge mode. The Pats are getting better today and it's another team with a sound defense and elite coaching that Raiders have to contend with in the AFC. They won 7 games with Cam and no weapons. 

aint nobody worried about Cam with Jonnu Smith and Nelson Agholor lol 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He's my favorite player and @Frankie2Gunz was just saying we should sign JuJu for $12M APY because he brings a redzone threat we've lacked. When Nelson and Moreau have as many red zone TD's as JuJu the last two seasons. 

You're such a clown.   

Posting garbage saying we were resigning NA for 7 million.  He just signed 2 year 26 million with NE. LOL That is not good value for NA.  I bet we go hard after your boy Juju now! 

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

Just speculation but if he was angry with players in our locker acting stupid how is he going to feel with a trash QB who cares more about his clothes and they also got our laziest player from last year.  Even when I wanted to get rid of Carr I would not have traded him to get Cam straight up.  Have a feeling we might hear of an agholor outburst next year.

he just went and matched up with the most unaccountable mfer that was on our roster last year lmao 

• Like 1