Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Better?

Awww you're learning like a big boy now. 

Now go learn what research is and get back to me. I'll have a cookie waiting for ya!!🤗

Now, back to adult conversations:

I feel for whoever draws GB in a snow game. 

Edited by ronjon1990

So, why on earth, given that they had 4 WRs out on the day, did the Browns run 57 pass plays to only 15 runs to Chubb/Hunt? Like, they started the game with 3 straight passes. Their first drive in the 4th quarter, in a 4 point game with 7 1/2 minutes left, they ran 6 pass plays to 0 runs. I get that down and distance will occasionally force your hand, but it seems like they just had an absolutely moronic gameplan.

24 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, why on earth, given that they had 4 WRs out on the day, did the Browns run 57 pass plays to only 15 runs to Chubb/Hunt? Like, they started the game with 3 straight passes. Their first drive in the 4th quarter, in a 4 point game with 7 1/2 minutes left, they ran 6 pass plays to 0 runs. I get that down and distance will occasionally force your hand, but it seems like they just had an absolutely moronic gameplan.

"take what the defense gives you"

Seemed like the Jets were loading the box. But I was watching on redzone so I could be wrong. I would be curious how many of those passes were to chubb/hunt. That can be used in lieu of running.

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Jets had everybody in the box.

The problem is that we have no tight end depth. That got exposed in a ugly way yesterday.

Also, Jedrick Wills and Wyatt Teller were out. Nick Harris is the complete opposite of Wyatt style wise.

Edited by candyman93