Jaguars clinch first overall selection in 2021 Draft

RaidersAreOne

We have been so bad for so long but never the worst. Of all years to have it happen. Thank you Dave Caldwell and Doug Marrone for your sacrifices.

Our O-Line isn’t bad at all but if they want to invest heavily into the O-Line with the other 3 picks in the top 50, I wouldn’t be mad at all.

https://shop.jaguars.com/mens-nike-teal-jacksonville-jaguars-vapor-untouchable-elite-custom-jersey/p-36707759293399+z-9948-924081618?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Jags raised the price on this jersey.

Personally I'd just wait for the Limited one, always the best value. The Regular one that's usually $100 ($150 if custom) sucks. And the Elite one is overrated.

The Limited one usually sells for $150 ($200 if custom) but I can't seem to find it on the Jaguars website.

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

https://shop.jaguars.com/mens-nike-teal-jacksonville-jaguars-vapor-untouchable-elite-custom-jersey/p-36707759293399+z-9948-924081618?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Jags raised the price on this jersey.

Personally I'd just wait for the Limited one, always the best value. The Regular one that's usually $100 ($150 if custom) sucks. And the Elite one is overrated.

The Limited one usually sells for $150 ($200 if custom) but I can't seem to find it on the Jaguars website.

Gotta wait regardless imo.

He chose #16 because that was Peyton's college #. Who knows if he switched to #18 like Peyton did.

Just now, RamblinMan99 said:

Genuinely doubt Trevor Lawrence is going to fix all the problems that team has.  

Well no team that picks #1 is a player away. 

But Lawrence goes a very long way towards solving their issues. They really aren’t bad. That team is gonna be very good in 2-3 years.