GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

Damn. This sucks man. I know this feeling all too much. I just can’t ever forget the feeling of where I was and how I felt when we lost to the Raiders in 2003. These games always take me back to then when I was a kid. These last two years have been equally energizing as deflating. I don’t even have the energy to think about arguments. I just want to win a Super Bowl. Sorry guys, I am with you in your pain. It always hurts. I live for this team. I will continue to be optimistic, but this sucks. I hope the team can stay galvanized and push to be better. Thanks for listening to my stupid optimism this year guys. I loved all the banter, even when we disagreed! Here’s to getting better! 

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The reality that was probably the last time we’ve seen Corey Davis and/or Jonnu Smith in a Titans uniform is setting in.

Today makes me feel a little better about letting Davis go. We stopped utilizing Jonny after Lewan went out so it’s hard to say how impactful he can actually be. 

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The reality that was probably the last time we’ve seen Corey Davis and/or Jonnu Smith in a Titans uniform is setting in.

Maybe, maybe not. I think with the cap falling there's a good chance we see a lot of FAs on winning teams sign 1 year deals with their current teams and wait to try to cash in next year when there should be more money available.

50 minutes ago, ChattTitan5010 said:

That game just felt off. Baltimore looked very beatable. DH missed a bunch of cut back holes and just ran uninspired. Who knows what happened with Corey Davis. That was probably his last game as a Titan. Vrabel playing scared and punting in an obvious 4 down situation. Everything felt wrong. 

Beatable huh? You guys got dominated up front and it completely took you out of your game just like you did to us last year. Why must fans always need to downplay how well prepared the opposing team was? King Henry was limited to his lowest rushing output of the season and the Ravens front had their way.. It was a great game and I love the rivalry and you guys always play us super tough..

5 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

Beatable huh? You guys got dominated up front and it completely took you out of your game just like you did to us last year. Why must fans always need to downplay how well prepared the opposing team was? King Henry was limited to his lowest rushing output of the season and the Ravens front had their way.. It was a great game and I love the rivalry and you guys always play us super tough..

You guys won good on you. The defense shut down Henry for sure and our OC had no answers.

However, beatable is a very true word sorry to say. If Lamar can't run all day going to be real tough to hang with the Bills or Chiefs.

Also after that sad sack display taunting looking forward to your team joining us in the offseason. This rivalry is getting ugly and making for good TV.

You were the better team today good on you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Titan89

5 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

You don't think you guys looked beatable? Clearly you guys were very well prepared in that you dominated the LOS, turned Henry in to a non-factor, and didn't let us get anything going after the 1st quarter...but yet you only won by 1 score? That screams beatable. I think you guys were clearly the better team, but you guys weren't even close to unbeatable.

12 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

you guys won by a touchdown. it’s ridiculous to come in here and expect people to say you were unbeatable.

22 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

You all did all that and won by 7... That's the very definition of beatable. Props to Baltimore showing up and selling out to stop the run. It worked, they deserved to win and they did. But yes beatable. Arthur Smith actually adjust the game flow instead of running up the guy into 9 men maybe it goes another way. But like you said it was a great game, and I'm happy the rivalry has been renewed. Best of luck next week! I will be passively rooting against ya'll haha. 

40 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

You are looking at it from a Raven's point of view. We are seeing it from what we didn't do and could have done.
Ravens have one drive after halftime that they really went down the field and score a TD.

Lamar made an amazing play and got them another TD. 
Then they kicked FGs in the like they did in the overtime loss.

We didn't have Davis out there when it mattered most.
Our OC didn't run when he normally does.
He ran the ball when he normally passed. 

Point us to where the Ravens were going to win this game regardless and without a doubt? 

Nobody here is saying you all didn't earn the victory. You got it.
But if you think ya'll were unbeatable then that's very unrealistic thing to say, especially in this forum. 

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Scored 20 points on the worst defense in football. Good luck next week against aggressive offenses.

Tbf the titans defense is probably our worst matchup along with the Chiefs who also don't have that great of a defense, we've rolled over good defenses but have struggled with these two teams so I'm fine with 20 points