BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

At the beginning of this week, I didnt give us much of a chance to win....

tenor.gif?itemid=14253401

but the MORE I look at this game....the more I think we can win this Mutha....

200.gif

We got one thing that has ALWAYS shined in playoff football and that's the Run Game...it works at home, and on the road, it works in a dome or in snow....it works on a train and on a plane, Sam I am...

I digress.....I have also been proud of Coach Woods, he has been taking Whatever we have available on defense (he has not has his entire starting secondary for ANY games this season) and crafting a defense designed to stop THAT team, THAT week.....the Gem we pitched against Tenn is a prime example....IF he can craft a D that will hold the Cheifs in check just a little bit, and we take the air outta the football by leaning heavily on the running game and keeping P. Maholmes on the sideline....we got a LEGIT SHOT.

oh-boy-nemo.gif

If it comes down to a shootout, we know our QB beat their QB in the same situation back in college

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/video-remembering-when-patrick-mahomes-and-baker-mayfield-combined-for-125-points-in-college-showdown-01evs06cs4rk 

But if it comes to that.....It might be time to Break BACK out the Rally Possum!!!! And take it on the Road to KC!!!!

anigif_sub-buzz-14690-1537523975-2.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 3

Bold prediction but...

I think it'll be us vs Baltimore in the AFC title game. An encore of the MNF classic where Harbaugh told Stefanski after the game "...maybe we'll see you in the playoffs." I just think it's a destiny thing. NFL Films would have a field day (especially if they have audio of the quote) 

• Like 1

I think the Browns winning this week is a longshot but if things totally go their way, anything could happen. I think we could use something like how the game started last week. We are going to need some timely turnovers, because the Chiefs are the better team. I love that we at least get to speculate on this match up though, enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think the Browns winning this week is a longshot but if things totally go their way, anything could happen. I think we could use something like how the game started last week. We are going to need some timely turnovers, because the Chiefs are the better team. I love that we at least get to speculate on this match up though, enjoy the ride.

Be prepared to be pissed off the whole game. You find yourself screaming at your TV a lot when watching Mahomes. 

The one thing I know if that you cant blitz him. Hes like Lamar Jackson and when you start blitzing, thats where he kills you deep. Need Myles/Richardson to be able to get 3 and 4 man pressure.