NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

29 minutes ago, Joe said:

Of course, the Bills were the only other team to score 30+ on them and we scored the most points on them this season.

I mean...he's in South Dakota, unless he's driving on roads with ditches, it's pretty easy for him to get home if he's borderline blind drunk and it's pretty easy to avoid him as well...

I wouldn't go that far...

Ramsey announced his retirement today

38 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He should never bring it out of the endzone. Not fast enough .. won't make it past the 20. 

This is true....but also another reason not to expose Williams to injury. If Taylor can simply let the KO die in the EZ (and the kickers continue to put it deep) - fine - and there's no reason for Williams. I just dont see the need. Its not like we've gotten much of anything from our KR team - so stick with steady. Its what got us here.  

Edited by Leader

5 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

Even in the Favre era, the pass set up a decent running game. In the MM/ARod era—outside of Lacy—we didn’t even have a decent running game, but it wasn’t needed with a good offensive line, good receivers and Gawdgers.

This running attack sets up 12.

Good luck NFL. 

Am I the only person, aside from his mother, who thinks Ryan Grant was a good RB? 

4 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

This is what drives Rams fans nuts.  They seemed happy and surprised with his performance yesterday.  Conversely, they were surprised and upset with their defense, lol.

Perhaps that defense relies too much on Donald and when he wasn't there they became pretty average?

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Am I the only person, aside from his mother, who thinks Ryan Grant was a good RB? 

Ryan Grant was awesome! Very, very fast if he ever got two strides down in the second level. What I am saying, pretty much as opinion, is that we haven’t had a team in thirty years that intended to win a game by running the ball and manipulating a defense to commit resources away from pass defense to deal with a wholly successful ground attack. I believe I’m seeing that now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Ryan Grant was awesome! Very, very fast if he ever got two strides down in the second level. What I am saying, pretty much as opinion, is that we haven’t had a team in thirty years that intended to win a game by running the ball and manipulating a defense to commit resources away from pass defense to deal with a wholly successful ground attack. I believe I’m seeing that now. 

Without looking anything up, I feel like the Ahman Green / Mike Sherman years had a similar balance.