NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

12 minutes ago, dafreak said:

from the outside looking in, this loss is on your coaching staff. that needless TD that TB got right before half was the difference in the game. 

One of the first things they teach the safety position is, never let a receiver get behind you....King should be held responsible for not adhering to this rule....

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The difference between winning and losing was Rodgers dumbass pick and Jones running with the ball loose leading to a fumble. 

Or an absurd defensive call at the end of the quarter or a first and fourth quarter where you score 3 total points or...

I don't know why this guy keeps trying to say two "drops" were the reason they lost when we watched Tampa drop numerous balls (including the Evans "drop"/deflection that led to a pick) and win.

This Packers loss was multifaceted. And anyone trying to say we still need MOAR WRs after today weren't paying attention.

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

One of the first things they teach the safety position is, never let a receiver get behind you....King should be held responsible for not adhering to this rule....

Well he's not a safety so . . . Also, Safeties let people get behind them ask the time. That's part of playing Box Safety. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I'm not so sure. Not many teams can overwhelm our tackles and pressure Rodgers. Not many teams have a Brady at QB either.

Brady threw up like 3 terrible ducks...

He played badly, and we didn't come close to capitalizing. 

He should have had at minimum 4 INts (redmond), so I'm not convinced by using brady as a shining example of QB play today.

• Like 2

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

He needed to be defending the end zone and the sideline and he defended neither. The play call didn’t help. 

It really was an absurd call. Didn't give him a damn but it help. Had to cover a full 1/3 of the field by himself. No help on the slants, out, curl, vertical, nothing. He cheated the short and got burned. B

@AlexGreen#20 or anyone that gets the all 22.   I would appreciate a video or still shots of the pre snap alignment on the Miller TD reception to then the 1st half.  

From the replay, it looked like King was playing inside technique of some sort and Miller just took the free outside release deep and King was surprised.  Now whether that was the call or a mess up by King I can't say.

Situation.  

1st and 10 at the GB 39 with 8 seconds to go and TB out of timeouts.  You should want the pass to be completed inside, make the tackle and the clock runs out.  Fundamental situational football there.  The fact that there was a timeout prior to the play just reeks of incompetence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It really was an absurd call. Didn't give him a damn but it help. Had to cover a full 1/3 of the field by himself. No help on the slants, out, curl, vertical, nothing. He cheated the short and got burned. B

King / the call should have been to give the slant or curl.   8 seconds with no timeouts for TB.   let them complete something inside, make the tackle and run out the half.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

“A lot of guys’ futures that are uncertain – myself included"

Aaron Rodgers

This off-season is going to totally suck.  Lots of pundits and probably players sharing murky theories of who will be departing this team.  It’s already started.