Watson trade talk!!!!!!

jetfuel34

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

When the most reliable sources in the league say dont get your hopes up, I dont get my hopes up. Were going to have to build this thing the old fashioned way.

I’m fine with this but can’t help but be a little gritty at the possibility 

He’s crazy to think that just the number 2 alone gets it done. Houston just stays with him if that were the case. But at least there’s someone out there preaching how valuable it is. Imagine getting 4 1st from San Fran? Man all those picks are going to be in the 20’s at best as they’ll be Super Bowl contenders immediately.

Edited by SDotNova

4 hours ago, BlaZeN37 said:

When did he say this?

He was telling Greenberg to not get his hopes up. And he posted a picture of Watson in 4 other teams uniforms, excluding the Jets. Someone commented and said “you forgot the Jets” and Chris Mortensen replied and said “no he didn’t”

I’d imagine the reason why the reporters are reporting we aren’t a likely destination is Bc JD doesn’t want anything leaked. I’m sure when Schefter called to get info, we gave him nothing. So he took that as us not being in on it. JD knows HOU wants us as a trade partner Bc of our draft position and draft assets. So he might be playing his cards good. Or maybe he just has 0 desire to trade a bunch of valuable picks for Watson. We will see.

The part I don’t like is we always seem to be linked to trades and never pull the trigger. I’d like for once for us to make the bog move

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d imagine the reason why the reporters are reporting we aren’t a likely destination is Bc JD doesn’t want anything leaked. I’m sure when Schefter called to get info, we gave him nothing. So he took that as us not being in on it. JD knows HOU wants us as a trade partner Bc of our draft position and draft assets. So he might be playing his cards good. Or maybe he just has 0 desire to trade a bunch of valuable picks for Watson. We will see.

The part I don’t like is we always seem to be linked to trades and never pull the trigger. I’d like for once for us to make the bog move

I don’t even think we had a coach at the time of that either. 

2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

When the most reliable sources in the league say dont get your hopes up, I dont get my hopes up. Were going to have to build this thing the old fashioned way.

Once again those sources probably know very little. JD and co. certainly won’t leak info. If there was any communication at all between JD and Caserio, I am certain it was all very preliminary. The world just found out today he formally requested a trade. How could anyone assume anything at this point, reliable sources or not?

1 minute ago, xrade said:

Once again those sources probably know very little. JD and co. certainly won’t leak info. If there was any communication at all between JD and Caserio, I am certain it was all very preliminary. The world just found out today he formally requested a trade. How could anyone assume anything at this point, reliable sources or not?

It had to be the old why would Watson go to the Jets BS

12 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

It had to be the old why would Watson go to the Jets BS

Probably. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of teams local reporters, like in Miami, think Watson is going to their home team. It is all BS. Honestly, the only one I will believe is JD. Or the report when Watson is sitting in Florham Park signing whatever he needs to sign.

The positive thing about all this is that it gives us something to talk about until it is all settled. 

Edited by xrade