2021 GB Roster & Free Agents

squire12

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Neither Linsley or Williams have heard from the Packers  Don't know if this year is a special circumstance, but that usually means good bye

In the case of Linsley I think it means goodbye. If they're still looking to sign Jones, it might make sense they haven't talked to Williams since there's no way they are going to sign both. If the Jones talks fall through, I suspect they might show some interest in Williams.  

3 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

In the case of Linsley I think it means goodbye. If they're still looking to sign Jones, it might make sense they haven't talked to Williams since there's no way they are going to sign both. If the Jones talks fall through, I suspect they might show some interest in Williams.  

I think the Jones ship has sailed

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

So the weird year affects the Franchise Tag Number.

How will the weird year affect Comp Picks ?

It will pretty much stay the same as last year's. We are probably getting a 4th (Martinez), a 5th (Bulaga) and a 6th (Fackrell). Bulaga's pick can't be higher than a 5th as he's a 10+year veteran.

16 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

It will pretty much stay the same as last year's. We are probably getting a 4th (Martinez), a 5th (Bulaga) and a 6th (Fackrell). Bulaga's pick can't be higher than a 5th as he's a 10+year veteran.

I was thinking more of this years crop. Jones, Linsley, King, Williams. I assume the tight cap wont affect their pay too much, but that is part of the formula

Edited by cannondale

3 hours ago, cannondale said:

I still want Mike Pennel back

Agreed, he resigned with the Chiefs for cheap this year but they are up against the cap and have some depth at DT so I could see them letting him walk this year. Would be awesome to get both Pennel and Watt plus still draft a guy early.