FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

HOH 3: Battle Brats!

No working together on this comp!

As outgoing HOH, @Shady Slim will not compete.

The game: 

(with acknowledgement to @Dome )

First you select your wiener, and then you select your toppings. PM these to me by Wednesday 7 PM CST

This will play out in Discord on Wednesday 8 PM CST

We randomize the order, and you will try to bite the wiener of the player below you. Once your wiener is gone, you are eliminated. Last wiener left wins!!

You have a base of 15% percent pre-bite to evade the bite of your wiener.

Add percentages will stack if it increases a particular area: We typically can roll (if applicable):

1. Pre-bite

2. At the chomp

2. after successful bite

Step 1: Select your wiener

Beef Brat - starts with 9 inches. What a mouthful! Can choose 2 toppings.

Kielbasa - starts with 7 inches. Choose 2 toppings. Also, there is a 20% chance your opponent will foolishly take a bite of their own brat instead of yours (rolled after the successful bite). 

Hot link - starts with 7 inches. Choose 4 toppings. 30% chance each round that your attacker thinks this is too spicy, and doesn't bite it (determined at the chomp). 10 % chance each round that you die of heartburn from years of hot link scarfing (Determined as your turn ends)

Hot Dog - starts with 6 inches. You can pick 4 toppings! 

Step 2: Select Toppings (you can select multiple of the same topping if you want)

Normal toppings (Count as 1)

Sweet Relish - When a player successfully bites your brat, there’s a 5% chance they’ll vomit. This will eliminate them from the game. (determined after a successful bite)

Fresh Onions - 15% chance each round that your attacker’s bite attempt misses because they won’t eat onions and skips your brat (determined at the chomp)

Siracha - 15% chance each round that your opponent won’t even try **** Sauce on a Wiener. (Determined pre bite)

Premium Toppings: (Count as 3)

Chili - 20% chance that your attacker won't even attempt to bite your brat cause beans give them gas! (Determined Pre Bite). 50% chance that players who just had a bite of your brat in the previous round won't want another bite. (Determined Pre Bite)

Shrooms - When someone bites your brat, there's a 60% chance their trip will result in them taking a bite of their own brat as well, just cause it seems fun. (Determined after successful bite roll)

Sauerkraut - 40% chance each round you’ll try to take a bite out of the brat above you as well as the brat you were initially trying to bite. (Determined Pre Bite)

1. @Outpost31

2. @swoosh

3. @jasonwbantle

4. @Daboyle

6. @Dwight_Schrute

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @mission27

9. @TedLavie

10. @The Orca

11. @JoshstraDaymus

12. @bcb1213

13. @gopherwrestler

14. @ET80

15. @FinneasGage

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nazgul said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

Imitation is the Greatest form flattery. Congrats on being eliminated second week.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nazgul said:

It's a double-edged sword. 
Obviously I like playing in these. And my play style is more aggressive than most. I'm not afraid to lie or backstab to advance myself. I rely on people being able to separate the game me vs. the outside of the game me. I think, for the most part, they can. 

With that said. I always tell people to do what's best for their game first and foremost.
I've gotten a lot out of these games. They're probably my favorite FF memories I have. So I want other people to create their own memories and give themselves a real chance at advancing themselves. So me being voted out doesn't bother me in the slightest. If anything, it's expected with my success and play style. It isn't something a lot of people would trust in to have their back. And I understand that.

I do truly hope you success in this game here Outpost (not that you need it). Since we first played in BB6 there isn't anyone else that I deemed a true rival other than you. And as you've said, having an adversary like you in these games truly does make it much more enjoyable.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the way. Thanks for letting me play once more, Malf. Always a pleasure.

Aggressive? Is that what you call refusing to pay attention or dm a single person? Then next to no effort on the block? Please. Good riddance.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nah. I’m openly against the two of you who came at me in hoh1 (and Naz of course)

It was the second HOH.

How you’re acting is embarrassing.  For you.  And only for you.

I gave you a chance to drop it or make me an actual enemy.  You chose to make me an actual enemy in spite of me literally telling you I wasn’t your enemy.

And since then I’ve heard from people who are planning on nominating you simply because of how you responded when I literally gave you a chance to drop it.

So congratulations?  You’ve made multiple enemies in the house over an HOH competition?

Great gameplay.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It was the second HOH.

How you’re acting is embarrassing.  For you.  And only for you.

I gave you a chance to drop it or make me an actual enemy.  You chose to make me an actual enemy in spite of me literally telling you I wasn’t your enemy.

And since then I’ve heard from people who are planning on nominating you simply because of how you responded when I literally gave you a chance to drop it.

So congratulations?  You’ve made multiple enemies in the house over an HOH competition?

Great gameplay.

Who’s my enemy besides you and Dwight? That would be foolish Bc I’m not coming after them.