Washington Football Team will Trade for Aaron Rodgers. (You heard it here 1st)

aceinthehouse

On 2/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, SkippyX said:

They would be able to name the team the Washington State Farm.

Rodgers could make tons in endorsements.

Imagine explaining to a 10 year old that Washington State Farm isn't Washington state, but Washington DC

• Like 2

On 2/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, aceinthehouse said:

He started 1 game (played in 5) before being cut because of his personal issues.

He had 42 carries for 245 yards & 2 TD's.  (That's 5.8 yards per carry)

7 catches for 79 yards & 1 TD.

For comparisons sake...?

D. Henry did rush for 2,027 on 378 carries & 17 TD's. (5.4 yards per carry) in 2020

Guice was on pace for 2,192 yards & 18 rushing TD's. Obviously, the sample size is too small to know for sure what would happen over the course of a full season.

What the living hell kind of insane person math were you taught in school? Is THAT why your predictions are terrible!?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 1:32 PM, DannyB said:

What the living hell kind of insane person math were you taught in school? Is THAT why your predictions are terrible!?

It's called Math, Danny. You should try it.

Stats are from profootball reference.

Anyways....It's Feb. 21st.

Just 3 weeks away from seeing/hearing Rodgers being traded to the Washington Football Team. (March 12th-thru-March 19th)

Thought I would bump this thread, so the naysayers can have some fun.

Might as well enjoy it while you can.

Cause soon....Rodgers will be traded to the Washington Football Team & Ron Rivera will get the guy he wants to lead this team.

I can't wait! 🤩

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

It's called Math, Danny. You should try it.

Stats are from profootball reference.

Anyways....It's Feb. 21st.

Just 3 weeks away from seeing/hearing Rodgers being traded to the Washington Football Team. (March 12th-thru-March 19th)

Thought I would bump this thread, so the naysayers can have some fun.

Might as well enjoy it while you can.

Cause soon....Rodgers will be traded to the Washington Football Team & Ron Rivera will get the guy he wants to lead this team.

I can't wait! 🤩

holy balls am I gonna have to do this for you?

He appeared in 5 games and totaled 324 yards from scrimmage with 3 touchdowns. That projects to 1,037 yards and 9-10 TDs for a 16 game season. Not, whatever you said, 2,000 something.

Holy crap I JUST NOW realized what you were trying to do! You're saying, IF Guice got the workload that Henry got, and maintained that 5.8 average, he'd go over 2k yards!!!!....

*deep breath*

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAA--

*inhale*

--AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

That's it! End of the road for Football's Future, it stops here, that's the dumbest thing I've read in my 13 years on this site, that does it! No wonder your predictions are fresh steaming turds. You can't possibly actually think these things. If you've somehow finagled a way to get paid for thread reactions though? Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Oh and I wouldn't care if Rodgers gets traded as long as we get back a nice haul. I'd root for him too, no joke, as long as it doesn't directly conflict with the Packers. So...congrats?

hey guys, the league leader in average yards per rush last season was Odell Beckham. They should turn him into a running back. If they gave him a workload similar to Derrick Henry, he'd actually have over 9,000 yards rushing per season. Guys, that would for sure be a single season record i think.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DannyB said:

He appeared in 5 games and totaled 324 yards from scrimmage with 3 touchdowns. That projects to 1,037 yards and 9-10 TDs for a 16 game season. Not, whatever you said, 2,000 something.

Holy crap I JUST NOW realized what you were trying to do! You're saying, IF Guice got the workload that Henry got, and maintained that 5.8 average, he'd go over 2k yards!!!!....

*deep breath*

*inhale*

That's it! End of the road for Football's Future, it stops here, that's the dumbest thing I've read in my 13 years on this site, that does it! No wonder your predictions are fresh steaming turds. You can't possibly actually think these things. If you've somehow finagled a way to get paid for thread reactions though? Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Oh and I wouldn't care if Rodgers gets traded as long as we get back a nice haul. I'd root for him too, no joke, as long as it doesn't directly conflict with the Packers. So...congrats?

So that's explains why you write angry...

You're a Packers fan.

I'd be angry too, if I gave up & lost homefield advantage with the NFL MVP at the helm. 

Well, hopefully we take Rodgers off your hands in a couple weeks.

2 hours ago, DannyB said:

*deep breath*

*inhale*

This post is unnecessary. Disagree with the post don’t attack the poster.

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Have any of your predictions came right?  Your about as accurate as Oklahoma weathermen.

Hey, at least he is owning up to it and even opening himself up for the inevitable shots that come with it.  I've got to respect that.

Have you ever been wrong about something and did the same thing? I know I haven't.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

No but the year he posted Kirk Cousins would throw for 5k yards he threw for 4917.  Thats pretty darn close.

That the 1, literally 1 singularity with his predictions where Ace was remotely right. He reminds me of those crack pot reporters who constantly throw as much 💩 against the wall trying to be "the first" hoping something will stick?

This way on the off chance it comes true, I can scream from the rooftop See I said it first. Never mind the Disappearing into the shadows like Matts running to Reditt on the other 99 that never remotely came close. Just saying. 

A broken clock is still right twice a day. Thats Ace.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That the 1, literally 1 singularity with his predictions where Ace was remotely right. He reminds me of those crack pot reporters who constantly throw as much 💩 against the wall trying to be "the first" hoping something will stick?

This way on the off chance it comes true, I can scream from the rooftop See I said it first. Never mind the Disappearing into the shadows like Matts running to Reditt on the other 99 that never remotely came close. Just saying. 

A broken clock is still right twice a day. Thats Ace.

He also posted WFT would make the playoffs last year, in like Week 5 when things were not looking good.