2021 off-season discussion

BStanRamFan

Kyle Van Noy and Kyle Rudolph both cut today.. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams try and grab one, especially Rudolph. I know they inquired about Ertz so there’s interest in adding someone there for sure. I’d like to see Hopkins but if he’s not ready then I’d be all for it if he signed cheap. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Kyle Van Noy and Kyle Rudolph both cut today.. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams try and grab one, especially Rudolph. I know they inquired about Ertz so there’s interest in adding someone there for sure. I’d like to see Hopkins but if he’s not ready then I’d be all for it if he signed cheap. 

I’ll pass on basically any former Patriot LB. They just don’t work away from BB. One day the league will learn to stop paying them

15 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I feel like Rudolph will be a target. He made his money and could be ring chasing.

• Like 2

Yeah I’m never the guy to say “we should go after ______” for any big name player that is a FA or got cut. But if we legitimately were interested in trading for Ertz, then it says we’re not satisfied with our TE’s and if that’s the case then Rudolph makes sense. He’s obviously not what he used to be but he’s still a big reliable target especially in the red zone. I can’t see him costing a ton of money and I could see him interested in coming here. 
That’s one of the few guys I could see is really go after. 

Edited by BEASToftheEAST4
Typo
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Speaking of possibly pursuing a TE. Veteran who could be ring chasing. Probably would be a cheap one year deal.

Always been a huge fan of his.. would absolutely love this if it came cheap. Wouldn’t be upset about Rudolph either though.

12 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I mean I knew he was likely on the way out but I guess there was still a part of me that thought we could work some magic.

We’ve worked magic putting good players in position to take over for him. We need new magic for other spots.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2021 at 11:23 AM, RamRod said:

Speaking of possibly pursuing a TE. Veteran who could be ring chasing. Probably would be a cheap one year deal.

He is from Pomona, so maybe he wants to come home.

Love Delanie. Would be weird to see him in a Rams uniform, but he would be a great player there.

McVay isnt going to sign rudolf 

• Like 1

Depending on his asking price, Gabe Jackson might be a name to kick the tires on.  Maybe BJ Finney since he actually looked pretty solid at RG for the Steelers when he was there, and at least offers value as middling cover at center.  But it's an understatement to say I'd prefer Jackson of the two.

• Like 1