Will the Eagles take a QB at #6?

TOUCAN

Per Schefter, a trade for Carson Wentz could be imminent and could happen as soon as this week which honestly doesn't surprise me.

I have a hard time thinking that Jalen Hurts really is the long term solution in Philly, I think he needs alot more work than what you'd get with a young coach typically (obviously wasn't the case with McVay).

So with these rumblings around, will Philly go for a QB with their top 10 draft pick or do you really think they're willing to go all in with Jalen Hurts this season

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Per Schefter, a trade for Carson Wentz could be imminent and could happen as soon as this week which honestly doesn't surprise me.

I have a hard time thinking that Jalen Hurts really is the long term solution in Philly, I think he needs alot more work than what you'd get with a young coach typically (obviously wasn't the case with McVay).

So with these rumblings around, will Philly go for a QB with their top 10 draft pick or do you really think they're willing to go all in with Jalen Hurts this season

No bc whoever they grab at 6 will need a lot of work lol Trey Lance?

48 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I could see a QB being taken at 6, but it would be Philly taking advantage of a trade to slide back a few picks.

I agree with this. Trade back, get some more picks and roll with Hurts this year. I'd be doing everything to be getting out of that Wentz contract aswell. 

Hurts and a veteran IMO. In fact, they'll probably trade Wentz to Chicago for Foles and a pick. Hurts will start the year well but then get injured and Foles will come in and play well before some team overpays him to be their starter next season, thus completing the third cycle of the Nick Foles paradox.

• Like 2

Looks like it could be Foles backing up Hurts. Yeah I’m down to give Jalen a shot. 

Guy has a great work ethic and willing to put in the work. He basically flipped a switch for the team when he came in, similar to Foles in 2018.

If he sucks draft one next year.