Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Okay then keep some perspective the other way. Dude said Jordan kept winning championships to the end. No he didn't, and he didn't look great either. Yeah he put up 20 a game on a bad team with almost zero other scoring options. Who? Rich Hamilton? He's fine but whatever. Jordan was fine, but not good and tough to watch sometimes. What Brady is doing is in a different stratosphere as far as old dudes go.

I'm not defending what he said, but your own argument goes against what you're saying.

Brady has elite talent around him - Evans, Brown, Godwin, Gronk is a hell of a group to deal with. He has a really good OL and the defense showed how good they were today. Arians, Leftwich, and Bowles coaching

Jordan had Stackhouse, had to play two ways with trash all around him, etc. Had Doug Collins coaching.

Who had the harder route? Clearly Jordan and is isn't even remotely close.

Brady is the GOAT, but you put him on a bottom 5 team in 2020 and the results will still be trash.

Regardless, Brady has the rings and earned it, cross-sport comparisons have too many variables to be worth adding much thought to it.

I remember I wrote a self-insert story when I was a teen about leading a NFL team to Super Bowl after Super Bowl and we still didn't win as many as Tom Brady has. 

You can cite all the stats you want about his wins but this dude's dominance is beyond reason

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wayne Gretzky. And he's probably the only one even close.

Wayne Gretzky is so above and beyond everybody else it's unbelievable. They basically need to just remove his stats and put them in a separate wing in the HoF and then let everybody else compete among themselves.