What are you thinking about?

pwny

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I felt like such a d**kbag a couple years ago when I bought AirPods but they’ve ended up being one of my favorite purchases. Excellent battery life, no cords, super convenient. 

I have a pair of Beats totally wireless - perhaps my most cherished item, couldn't function without them.

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

There’s a tiktoker who makes $45k a week selling her own jarred farts. We can’t be the most intelligent species in the universe. Also, I’m surprised @Matts4313or @Dome haven’t tried this business model yet 

We did, joint venture. We put it on ticktok. @Dome dresses as a girl, I bottle his farts. People like you watch and buy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Somebody should have just told that guy to move to one of the Asian countries where 175k of their dollars is like 6 grand US. Easy peasy. 

They probably don’t even care if their police officers smoke a little tree over there either. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:36 AM, Ty21 said:

There’s a tiktoker who makes $45k a week selling her own jarred farts. We can’t be the most intelligent species in the universe. Also, I’m surprised @Matts4313or @Dome haven’t tried this business model yet 

I am trying the business model, so far I’ve bought 276 jars. 

Not sure what they’re gonna be worth in 25 years, but I’m gonna buy a yacht 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Somebody should have just told that guy to move to one of the Asian countries where 175k of their dollars is like 6 grand US. Easy peasy. 

Should have seen how we slung around cash in Venezuela. lol

You would see people pushing wheelbarrows loaded with bricks of cash to the market.  Places took payment by weight. If not theyd be there a week counting up 1 purchase. Slap a 5lb brick of cash on the counter, theyd weigh it up and you could walk away with a mildly cold 6 pack.

On 12/14/2021 at 9:22 PM, ET80 said:

Holy moly, this show is fantastic. 

@ramssuperbowl99 first told me about the Sackler family and their hand in the opiates epidemic - this show really took a deep dive into it, and I came away disgusted in those people.

I guess there are two sides to every story, but I can't see where someone can redeem those people. They are legitimately horrible human beings.

Just to add

• Like 3