Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

So if we are just following history how many seasons until a super bowl win?

That means Jordan Love works out almost immediately and I don't see that happening. Aaron Jones literally came back on a team friendly deal because he thinks he can win now. Regardless of how you feel about Jordan Love, he can't just step into that huddle and make it work Year 1; I'm sorry...

I think you drop it on draft day as a massive smokescreen TBH. This might be a way to mess with New Orleans given their efforts to allegedly trade up into the top-10. Let's not forget that we snookered them in 2018 and then cashed in on two quality starters the very next year. 

Edited by Joe

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

No and we'll have to watch Jordan Love be the victim of fans vitriol all training camp for something he had no control over.

Yea, not his fault. Gute ****ed this up the moment he put Love on his board. This wasn't a Favre situation where he already had one foot out the door and was threatening retirement every other year. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Yea, not his fault. Gute ****ed this up the moment he put Love on his board. This wasn't a Favre situation where he already had one foot out the door and was threatening retirement every other year. 

MLF's gotta buy into that too...

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Zero because Gute is a bad GM unlike TT was, unfortunately.

I think that's an overreaction...