Sources: Houston Texans now willing to trade QB Deshaun Watson

NYRaider

I have heard this story before....

Like I have been saying all along I will believe it when I see it. I don't see how any team trades for him unless the compensation is so ridiculously unfair that the Texans are practically giving him away. Why risk trading for Watson and the onslaught of terrible RP if he gets criminally charged or suspended. Its dumb.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

They removed him from the website and then added him back all within a few minutes. 

He wasn't removed, he always appeared on the roster list. He was removed from the depth chart when he went on IR and it hadn't been updated since he came back. I assume that with all the noise about this on social media, the person who is responsible to update the website was told to update it immediately

He wasn't ever removed from the roster list.

• Like 4

I believe this recent surge of rumors even less than the offseason ones. If the Dolphins were going to make a mid-season trade, we would've done so when we were 1-1 with our starting QB hurt, not when we're in an unrecoverable 1-5 hole.

I Have little doubt the sources of these rumors are people in the Texans organization, who are trying desperately to increase trade talks for a guy they've been paying millions to ride the bench. IMO, if anyone, they're probably looking to try to get the Panthers to bite.

13 minutes ago, Emerica said:

He wasn't removed, he always appeared on the roster list. He was removed from the depth chart when he went on IR and it hadn't been updated since he came back. I assume that with all the noise about this on social media, the person who is responsible to update the website was told to update it immediately

He wasn't ever removed from the roster list.

Is this speculation or confirmed somehow? Just curious, not doubting you. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this speculation or confirmed somehow? Just curious, not doubting you. 

Just common sense, really. He wasn't on the depth chart when he was on IR and that's confirmed. That picture of the depth chart you posted had a lot of outdated information which confirms it hadn't been updated in at least two weeks. And he wasn't ever removed from the roster list, that is also confirmed.